List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

All our focus should be on

1. A line breaking mid.

2. A genuine tall KPD

3. Drafting a Dixon replacement and a Boak replacement.

Anything outside of that is just duplication and wasting resources unless we are talking about an out and out star.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

while i agree, we are in a bit of a win now time to.
would have a crack with boak and dixon still there. dont think we have the team right now to win it all

All our focus should be on

1. A line breaking mid.

2. A genuine tall KPD

3. Drafting a Dixon replacement and a Boak replacement.

Anything outside of that is just duplication and wasting resources unless we are talking about an out and out star.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Josh Battle can play KPD. It's probably where he's played his best footy at AFL level. Intercept marker too so he would suit our game style.

We have very little to use for trades which sucks I love the trade period unless we push another 🌟 out.

Battle is only 193 cm so doesn't offer anything we don't have in abundance.

Mihocek would be a damn handy get, but doubt he'd come here.

Anyone think Marshall would make a great centre half back? His disposal is excellent.

Ladhams has so much X factor could make a great second forward with Mitch G the third?

Could be worth looking at at some point, but right now he's showing that his presence in the forward lines helps Charlie. Lets wait till s**t goes sideways before we f**k with things that are working.

Could be worth looking at at some point, but right now he's showing that his presence in the forward lines helps Charlie. Lets wait till sh*t goes sideways before we f**k with things that are working.
Yeah - and I think Marshall is a better person than Howard - so a shift from one end of the ground to the other hopefully won’t be an issue

Yeah - and I think Marshall is a better person than Howard - so a shift from one end of the ground to the other hopefully won’t be an issue
Id be all for giving it a try if MG can show that he can cover the kind of ground Marshall can after a full pre season

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

Apparently Brody Mihocek is getting lowballed by Collingwood. I don't know that he fills a major need, but gosh he's a quality player. Great mark, fantastic kick, got a burst of speed on him. Just a fantastic medium tall forward. Would love to have him at port, surely worth just asking how much he's wanting.
Would pick him over Stephenson personally. Got a much better attitude and is just severely underrated

Mihocek could be a good pickup for someone but not us.

functions well in the space that Collingwood creates in their forward line at the mcg.

in our compressed forward line I would suspect he would be pretty average + we’ve got dixon Marshall Georgiades and possibly resting ruck

don’t know where people are getting ebert replacement from. They are not remotely similar skillsets.

Stephenson is talented but looks lazy. No where near the workrate we would want. Would cost too much for what is essentially a project.
Collingwood are gonna jettison a couple of good midrange players in order to sign Moore and degoey. Don’t see anyone that’s a good fit for us coming out though.

battle signed with saints. I would have been very keen on him as a defender, port could turn him into a star I reckon but never thought it would be likely when he was unsigned and you can give up now that he has signed.

Anyone think Marshall would make a great centre half back? His disposal is excellent.

Ladhams has so much X factor could make a great second forward with Mitch G the third?
Definitely. If it was successful it would fix some of the height discrepancy in the back half.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pretty sure Marshall played a couple of games down back for the magpies....

He's a forward... keep him forward.

Marshall georg and ladhams/hayes as big targets for the next 9 years we are all good.

There's a chance he might go OK down back, but he's more chance of becoming a Nick Salter than a Darcy Moore.

He's 30 games in, just let him play forward.

There's a chance he might go OK down back, but he's more chance of becoming a Nick Salter than a Darcy Moore.

He's 30 games in, just let him play forward.
That’s a bit of a trip if you think about it, using the ‘50 game’ metric, hopefully this time next year we will see him coming into his own and start showing his wares consistently.

Bit of talk about cockatoo wanting a fresh start as I've said before would definitely be in for the right price.
Has a great mix of speed and hardness but yes is very injury prone but a risk worth taking.

Bit of talk about cockatoo wanting a fresh start as I've said before would definitely be in for the right price.
Has a great mix of speed and hardness but yes is very injury prone but a risk worth taking.

Story tonight is he’s basically a done deal to Brisbane.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back