2020 US Presidential Nominees

Who's gonna be the Veep?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Actual candidates? Who? The 2016 Republican primary was a s**t show.

All primaries are but these one have sunk to new depths of s**t.

There were actual candidates for the Repulicans. Dems only have a Trump hating Republican and a far left Independent.

Really?

Jeb Bush was embarassing for how flat and uninspiring he was (remember "clap now")

Marco was my preference, but was seen as smarmy and failed to engage with voters sufficiently well

Cruz had too much baggage with those who are mainstay gop voters (he has never been that popular outside the tea party in the GOP)

Christie could have, should have, but didn't because he ran an appalling campaign

Carson should never have run in the first place

The rest were massive non entities

Really?

Jeb Bush was embarassing for how flat and uninspiring he was (remember "clap now")

Marco was my preference, but was seen as smarmy and failed to engage with voters sufficiently well

Cruz had too much baggage with those who are mainstay gop voters (he has never been that popular outside the tea party in the GOP)

Christie could have, should have, but didn't because he ran an appalling campaign

Carson should never have run in the first place

The rest were massive non entities

They were Republicans though.

They were Republicans though.

And?

Look at all the issues these candidates had, and the level of flaws and deficits is very similar to what the Dems are facing now.

Does this mean they will win, no. The favourite is trump. But it does mean you can't rule out a dem win just because of the nature of the primary, we have seen this shitshow before

And?

Look at all the issues these candidates had, and the level of flaws and deficits is very similar to what the Dems are facing now.

Does this mean they will win, no. The favourite is trump. But it does mean you can't rule out a dem win just because of the nature of the primary, we have seen this shitshow before

My original point was the frontrunners. Bloomberg and Sanders aren't Democrats.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And yet you want us to believe that the 2020 Democratic primary is significantly different to the 2016 Republican one.

You have no point.

It's flying over your head.

Back