• Nathan O'Driscoll

Votes: 14 10.1%
  • Zane Trew

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • Other

Votes: 13 9.4%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

I suspect that a KPP we pick up will have quite a bit of say over the future of Brennan Cox.

If we can grab a good defender that'll allow us to go back to using Cox as a forward. If we grab a forward than it shouldn't be an issue provided we have faith that Cox can develop into a useful defender.
Dixon should be an absolute beast by now, and it looks like the club has turned down the screws to
try and make him hungry.
If it doesn't work out, wouldn't mind another Tassie player in Jackson Callow.
Kid is already a brick wall, just reminds me of Darling, or how built Pav was when drafted.
There really is a top 5 KP, with one ruck/forward so maybe this is the year to strike?
We can still use NGA, so mid/flankers👍😜

I suspect that a KPP we pick up will have quite a bit of say over the future of Brennan Cox.

If we can grab a good defender that'll allow us to go back to using Cox as a forward. If we grab a forward than it shouldn't be an issue provided we have faith that Cox can develop into a useful defender.

Agree. Cox seems equally useful at either end but we should always go best available at our pick regardless.

Did his ACL for Aquinas College.
I’d back our elite S&C team to rehabilitate him... just in time for him to do the other knee, or his hammy, or his quad, or his calf, or a groin, or a shoulder, or a toe, or his little finger...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am genuinely interested to see where Tilthorpe goes. I feel like if recruiters think he is more forward then ruck then I can see top 3 (and I want us to take him). Otherwise he could drop to the end of the first round.

Such a shame there is no champs this year.

From what you’ve seen of him, what do you think he projects more as? A ruck or a forward?

Will be interesting to see how Chris25 rates Logan McDonald now, appears to be like Jackson last year and first picked
West Aussie.

I finally put together a top 30 last week. DGB was #3. From memory O’Driscoll was about #7 and McDonald was #9.

Back