Preview 2021 AFL Community Series - Carlton v St Kilda Friday 4th March @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
A minor thing but any chance people can include the day of the week when writing the date? I've probably wasted a year of my rapidly diminishing life looking up calendars. Do better.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So excited to get the footy back especially with how some of our youngsters looked in the praccy against * especially Paddy.

Bring it on!

Go Blues!

Levi, Betts and McGovern back in the mix for this one, and probably looking at an 8 player bench. Not sure we'll still be looking at train-on players at this point, so:

FB: Plowman Jones Saad
HB: Docherty Weitering Williamson
C: SPS Walsh Williams
HF: Murphy Casboult Fisher
FF: JSOS McKay Martin

R: Pittonet Cripps E.Curnow

Int: O'Brien, Dow, Fogarty, McGovern, Cuningham Setterfield, Newnes, Betts

OUT: Stocker, Gibbons, McDonald, Moore
IN: McGovern, Betts, Casboult

Unlucky for Gibbons, but I suspect the MC will want a closer look at O'Brien, Cuningham, Newnes and Fogarty for round 1, and all 5 players are likely contesting for 2 spots. Jack and McGovern in a genuine positional battle.

Don’t think Gibbons will be out.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
I don't think he has a role in the forward unit right now, and I don't think he's a midfielder. He's behind Murphy, Martin, Fisher, Dow, SPS, Williams, Setterfield and Cripps at the very least.

We already know what we're going to get out of him, so even if he winds up in the round 1 team, you still want to invest the minutes in O'Brien, Cuningham, Fogarty and Betts to figure out if they're up to the task for round 1.

Levi, Betts and McGovern back in the mix for this one, and probably looking at an 8 player bench. Not sure we'll still be looking at train-on players at this point, so:

FB: Plowman Jones Saad
HB: Docherty Weitering Williamson
C: SPS Walsh Williams
HF: Murphy Casboult Fisher
FF: JSOS McKay Martin

R: Pittonet Cripps E.Curnow

Int: O'Brien, Dow, Fogarty, McGovern, Cuningham Setterfield, Newnes, Betts

OUT: Stocker, Gibbons, McDonald, Moore
IN: McGovern, Betts, Casboult

Unlucky for Gibbons, but I suspect the MC will want a closer look at O'Brien, Cuningham, Newnes and Fogarty for round 1, and all 5 players are likely contesting for 2 spots. Jack and McGovern in a genuine positional battle.

do you think they got enough of a look at the train-on players the other day to know which way they’ll go, Jimmae?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back