Preview 2021 AFL Community Series - Carlton v St Kilda Friday 4th March @ Etihad

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think he has a role in the forward unit right now, and I don't think he's a midfielder. He's behind Murphy, Martin, Fisher, Dow, SPS, Williams, Setterfield and Cripps at the very least.
I personally think Gibbons is in the best 22, but there's lots of different options, line ups and forward-mid rotations we can employ. I see Betts, Gibbons and Fisher as our small forwards, while Murph and Martin are part of HFF/on-ball rotations.

Newnes, Cunners and Fog stiff to miss but like I mentioned, there's lots of different options I would be happy about.

(also, wouldn't Moore/OMac be part of the game day squad? Unless the decision has already been made, I would think the coaches want to see how'd they'd perform)

do you think they got enough of a look at the train-on players the other day to know which way they’ll go, Jimmae?
I personally think Gibbons is in the best 22, but there's lots of different options, line ups and forward-mid rotations we can employ. I see Betts, Gibbons and Fisher as our small forwards, while Murph and Martin are part of HFF/on-ball rotations.

Newnes, Cunners and Fog stiff to miss but like I mentioned, there's lots of different options I would be happy about.

(also, wouldn't Moore/OMac be part of the game day squad? Unless the decision has already been made, I would think the coaches want to see how'd they'd perform)
I figure there will be another practice match before round 1, even if it's just a VFL practice match.

This will be a more telling game and we should get to see what our weaknesses are by playing better opposition. Hope to get a better look at stocker and even O'Brien. The more types who we bring in with similar ability but better kicks the better I think this team will become. Hopefully Dow builds on a good performance and we have a stacked list to select from for round 1.

Interesting what we do with the wings. Setterfield may play inside this week. Still hoping we try Martin on a wing.

This will be a more telling game and we should get to see what our weaknesses are by playing better opposition. Hope to get a better look at stocker and even O'Brien. The more types who we bring in with similar ability but better kicks the better I think this team will become. Hopefully Dow builds on a good performance and we have a stacked list to select from for round 1.

Interesting what we do with the wings. Setterfield may play inside this week. Still hoping we try Martin on a wing.
Might be Setterfield and Walsh getting a better mix of inside and outside rather than what we saw on Thursday (which was almost a direct swap of what we saw last year in the season). Would think Ed spends more time inside too, if not this week then he surely will come round 1.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ticketmaster has froze trying to get a practice match ticket for this weeks game,imagine how difficult it will be to get a ticket during the proper season.
Bloody ridiculous!!
******* hopeless.

We couldn’t find the tickets you searched for

I not bother trying any more.
Over half an hour trying
Tried to ring AFL to complain about this s**t and that pointless too as over 5 minutes on that and still just recorded stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back