Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d assume so as they had their jumper preso

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
Ah yes, just seen it on Insta.

Coops will be in the u17s squad.

Last edited:
Horne Watch, Round 1:

I’ll be heading down to Panther Park for the league game Friday arvo. I cannot wait to be back at some live footy. Also the first time I’ve been to a South game in years (after living in Melbourne for the past 7 seasons).

I’ll keep an eye on our guy...

6DBD1CC4-6A5F-44AD-871D-80FC164ED83A.jpeg

Horne Watch, Round 1:

I’ll be heading down to Panther Park for the league game Friday arvo. I cannot wait to be back at some live footy. Also the first time I’ve been to a South game in years (after living in Melbourne for the past 7 seasons).

View attachment 1090791
Interested to see how Skinner goes as well.

Dumesny's another name that missed out on getting drafted last year.

Horne Watch, Round 1:

View attachment 1090791
Fitt is another name to look out for in the league game, kid has some spark and could be a mid-season option if he has a strong league year.

Fitt is another name to look out for in the league game, kid has some spark and could be a mid-season option if he has a strong league year.
Interested to see how Skinner goes as well.

Dumesny's another name that missed out on getting drafted last year.
Noted.

F94073CE-E86A-4F6B-9844-53CC29D253B6.gif

Who's training at your club?
Adelaide:
Cooper Murley, Matthew Roberts (April 12-16)
Brisbane: -
Carlton: Braden Andrews, Josh Rachele (April 12-16)
Collingwood: Ben Hobbs (April 5-9), Nick Daicos (TBC)
Essendon: -
Fremantle: Jacob Van Rooyen, Jack Williams (April 5-9)
Geelong: -
Gold Coast: Austin Harris, Ned Stevens (on-going)
Greater Western Sydney: Josh Fahey (April 12-16)
Melbourne: Blake Howes (April 5-9)
North Melbourne: Sam Banks (April 12-16)
Port Adelaide: Jase Burgoyne, Jason Horne (April 12-16)
Richmond: Cooper Hamilton (April 12-16)
St Kilda: Josh Sinn (TBC)
Sydney: -
West Coast: Rhett Bazzo, Matthew Johnson (TBC)
Western Bulldogs: -

Adelaide:

Hopefully Banks can teach our senior players how to kick. He'd be a better kick then any on our list.

Adelaide:

Some decent names on the list.

Would have been good to have one of the better vic mids Rachele, Hobbs or Sinn train with us

Who is Sonsie training with?
Atleast you have somebody 😂 nice of my bombers not to get any good young players training with us. Guess we don’t want some kid showing up 80% of the list lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Horne half time report. I probably won’t post a post-game one as I’m smashing the West End tinnies right now.
* 33C day. Autumn in Adelaide.
* Played in the middle for the majority.
* Almost has a second gear when it comes from running away from his opponent. He was burning away on the wing & it looked like he was about to get tackled from behind & he just flicked the afterburners on. Seeya later. Inside 50.
* Lightening quick decision maker.
* Pushing Fogarty around
* Hard tackler. Took Fogarty down on the Crows defensive 50 which resulted in a turnover & almost a goal.
* Second & third efforts exceptional.
* One kick in the second quarter was a 45m bullet. Would have travelled the whole distance no higher than 10 feet. Was from a standing start as he’d just taken a mark & the man on the mark was non-existent. Sighted an option & bang. Resulted in a shot on goal.
* Second quarter again, dodged around two players & snapped a goal from 35.
* Probably best on for the frost half.

Horne half time report. I probably won’t post a post-game one as I’m smashing the West End tinnies right now.
* Almost has a second gear when it comes from running away from his opponent. He was burning away on the wing & it looked like he was about to get tackled from behind & he just flicked the afterburners on. Seeya later. Inside 50.
* Pushing Fogarty around
* Hard tackler. Took Fogarty down on the Crows defensive 50 which resulted in a turnover & almost a goal.
* One kick in the second quarter was a 45m bullet. Would have travelled the whole distance no higher than 10 feet. Was from a standing start as he’d just taken a mark & the man on the mark was non-existent. Sighted an option & bang. Resulted in a shot on goal.

690208D8-B4F8-4806-8C33-3D33EBB0A778.jpeg

* Pushing Fogarty around

Actually put one together after a dozen tins. I’d like to read that.

Horne report sober. Horne report pissed.

My tweet beat his by a few hours but ok just post his 😢 nah saw Cal at the game, shifter aswell. Both payed Nik Cox a visit who was watching his old knights teammates

Highgate reserve was packed with people and the scouts where out in force although many left when Sonsie’s game was done. Remember scouts raving about him 2 years ago coming away from a Metro vs Country trial game.

My tweet beat his by a few hours but ok just post his 😢 nah saw Cal at the game, shifter aswell. Both payed Nik Cox a visit who was watching his old knights teammates

Highgate reserve was packed with people and the scouts where out in force although many left when Sonsie’s game was done. Remember scouts raving about him 2 years ago coming away from a Metro vs Country trial game.
Hahaha, sorry mate, Just popped up on my feed and sifting through all my notifications. Look forward to your write-ups later on.

That game was painful.

Here you go :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back