Preview 2021 AFL National Draft | NM - #1, #20, #42, #47,#72, #77, #95

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Horne is there at pick 19 yes take him but we need either one of the following a 6ft 6+ Ruckman,Key Backman around 6ft 4+ or a 6ft 5 Forward as our 1st pick .
But either 1 or 2 of these above players are available at Mid Year Draft then take Horne at 1.
As there will be NO Priority pick before the draft pick 2 or pick 20.
The uproar from the other clubs will make sure the AFL doesn’t gives us a priority pick.

Under no circumstances should you pick for needs with pick 1.... Not EVER.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

If Horne is there at pick 19 yes take him but we need either one of the following a 6ft 6+ Ruckman,Key Backman around 6ft 4+ or a 6ft 5 Forward as our 1st pick .
But either 1 or 2 of these above players are available at Mid Year Draft then take Horne at 1.
As there will be NO Priority pick before the draft pick 2 or pick 20.
The uproar from the other clubs will make sure the AFL doesn’t gives us a priority pick.
It'll be "best player available" if we have pick 1, whether that be Horne, Sonsie, Sinn or Rachele.

Don’t trade pick 1 for heaven’s sake

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Round 3 2021 NAB League Boys results

Tasmania Devils 4.2 8.5 9.9 11.11 (77)
Eastern Ranges 0.1 1.1 5.4 7.8 (50)

GOALS:
Tasmania Devils: Holmes 2 Lowe 2 Young 2 Cowan 2 Gardner White Banks
Eastern Ranges: Aleixo 2 Haasbroek 2 Sonsie 2 Keeling

BEST:
Tasmania Devils: Banks Davis Lowe Foley Menzie Young
Eastern Ranges: Bunning Haasbroek Keeling Weatherill Diedrich Soligo

Gippsland Power 1.3 3.3 4.5 7.6 (48)
Northern Knights 5.2 11.5 16.8 17.14 (116)

GOALS:
Gippsland Power: Moschetti 2 Turton Heasley Parker Walton Doultree
Northern Knights: Long 3 Trudgeon 3 Macpherson 2 Rossimel 2 Rinaudo 2 McMahon 2 Hogg 2 Bowne

BEST:
Gippsland Power: McGrath Walton Moschetti Serong Dunbar Cross
Northern Knights: Macpherson Trudgeon Long Ward De Bolfo House

Sandringham Dragons 5.1 9.5 10.13 15.14 (104)
Dandenong Stingrays 1.3 2.5 4.6 8.6 (54)

GOALS:
Sandringham Dragons: Peris 2 Blamires 2 Edwards 2 Nankervis Heath Soylemez McLennan Young Callaghan Windhager Benton Owens
Dandenong Stingrays: George Andrews Cooper Davies Macdonald Kyle Andrew Murr

BEST:
Sandringham Dragons: Callaghan Owens Mckay Nankervis Sinn Riley
Dandenong Stingrays: Andrew Gay Gregory Didomenicantonio Neal Davies

Last edited:
Sam Banks was taken off in an ambulance with a badly broken wrist/arm.

Was the best player on the ground, including Sonsie.

Sad conclusion to his week training with us.

But the club would have had a good luck at his skillset as a HBF that may be available at our second pick.

Wow, we're jinxed atm

I tried to watch some of the NAB League earlier today. The Northern Knights game was supposed to be streamed, but I could never get it to actually start for me. Then the Sandringham game had serious framerate issues and I gave up at quarter time.

Hopefully the app is given the ass before the end of the year. It's an absolutes shambles at the moment.

I never had any issues when they were streaming on youtube.

Under no circumstances should you pick for needs with pick 1.... Not EVER.

To win games of football you need to have someone that kicks goals you won’t win games by having 18 mid fielders.
But someone is kicking goals in any comp by the mid season draft take them and if they play AFL by season’s end and are kicking goals great.
Then come November draft take Horne at 1 but remember we need goal kickers to win games

Van Rooyen Watch:

View attachment 1104926

Not a bad game though from Kalin Lane - 204cm Ruck 18yo

We should use pick 1 on McCraken, because saying unleash the McCraken would be cool.
And whats thats, Delcan Mountford? time machine much
The other options is Andrew Gay from GRs post, given we have none of those or any Transgenders! Must trade a future first to fix that glaring diversity hole. That said perhaps Smallwood would be up for the switch?

To win games of football you need to have someone that kicks goals you won’t win games by having 18 mid fielders.
But someone is kicking goals in any comp by the mid season draft take them and if they play AFL by season’s end and are kicking goals great.
Then come November draft take Horne at 1 but remember we need goal kickers to win games

Wait you mean the team with the highest score wins? Damn it, i thought we were doing so well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait you mean the team with the highest score wins? Damn it, i thought we were doing so well.
Yes it does better yet do you enjoy losing mate and can’t see our forest line kicking bags of goals ATM but you may have better then me mate watching on the TV at home or the pub.
I sit there at the games to the end no matter what from Good Friday this year going back to the humiliation of the 1998 Grand Final.
Plus iv been going to games since 1973 iv seen the sad,bad,good and great times and atm I’m seeing the sad and bad but I know if things are done right the good and great times won’t be far away.

Yes it does better yet do you enjoy losing mate and can’t see our forest line kicking bags of goals ATM but you may have better then me mate watching on the TV at home or the pub.
I sit there at the games to the end no matter what from Good Friday this year going back to the humiliation of the 1998 Grand Final.
Plus iv been going to games since 1973 iv seen the sad,bad,good and great times and atm I’m seeing the sad and bad but I know if things are done right the good and great times won’t be far away.

But Carlton have the answer to kicking goals in McKay and their score is less thans Ports atm. If only Ports mids would let Carlton get it in there more often and cleaner.

Great to hear Mr NORTH Man. I have never left a live game before the final siren no matter what the score as well

Your not saying we keep them in the closet i hope?

I don't think we keep anybody anywhere but I've no doubt there is a fair percentage of players, league wide and in our own ranks, that are being made to feel like they can't live free and proud of who they are. It would be great to know that it is because it's nobody's business.

Liking Jordan Faraone for Subiaco in the WAFL - long-limbed 172cm forward with a deadly left boot. I recorded the game today against Westa Perth and if my IT team can cut and paste some snippets together I'll fax them in....
Has the term 'long-limbed' every been used for someone 172cm tall? The lad is literally all arms and legs!

On SM-G965F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't think we keep anybody anywhere but I've no doubt there is a fair percentage of players, league wide and in our own ranks, that are being made to feel like they can't live free and proud of who they are. It would be great to know that it is because it's nobody's business.

Interesting the number of gays (mainly US/UK admittedly) that say it was much much harder coming out as a conservative than it was a gay. Not only that but theyve been made more than welcome on the right. Makes you wonder about oppression and being free to be who you are.

To win games you need mids who can kick it to the forward line to kick goals.

We’re rock bottom on all levels, not just up forward. Always take best available with high picks and we can fill needs with later picks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back