Strategy 2021 Draft and Hypothetical pick trade proposals

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol seriously can we just have a ban on posting things ol clickbait Kornes says…

none of it is interesting and it’s all designed to just stir people up.

Hodgey wants a new rule! Hodgey gets a new rule.

No more clickbait s**t from Cornes in here.

Also:
Can we also threadban Rendell quotes. The bloke is senile.
Done ✔️

I know I'm breaking the no Kane Cornes rule but he literally just judged our dealings as a fail compared to the absolute mess of Collingwood's trade period last year. With Cornes and Barrett now talking about it, I might blow up.

I've had to come back to this comment because as someone who has had experience of this situation, I can tell you with great confidence that it is so much easier to move cities when you are younger, as I did when I was 18 and again when I was 19, than it is when I was 32 (and at the peak of my trade and value) and again when I was 36.

You're wrong. And, seemingly, totally devoid of empathy.
Not the case at all actually...I'm very empathetic, which anyone who knows me, particularly my family, would vouch for..
I suggest, play the ball, not the man. I simply have a different opinion to you, but I do appreciate you have experience as a counter argument.

All this talk about a Breust getting a big say in it and torpedoing the deal, gtfo - Jordan Lewis never got that option.

Convince him to go, send him off with a pay rise ffs, this is the future short-term success of our club on the line.

I know I'm breaking the no Kane Cornes rule but he literally just judged our dealings as a fail compared to the absolute mess of Collingwood's trade period last year. With Cornes and Barrett now talking about it, I might blow up.
I'm listening to this right now. The ******* has referred to Collingwood's disaster last year as both "a lot of mistakes to learn from" and also "a great approach where they got really aggressive and improved their draft hand"

Argh I gotta switch off

Breust is someone I think can play into his mid 30’s at a very high level. More than happy for him to stay particularly if we’re only getting a pick upgrade in return.

I'm listening to this right now. The ******* has referred to Collingwood's disaster last year as both "a lot of mistakes to learn from" and also "a great approach where they got really aggressive and improved their draft hand"

Argh I gotta switch off

They literally traded pick 2 for 2 picks in the 20s . They would of had Callaghan and daicos this year , that's as bad as it gets .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Argh I gotta switch off

In the end they sold their entire draft hand this year, two of their better players and two other decent players for some picks in the 20s and 30s. Finlay MaCrae and Caleb Poulter would wanna be bloody good.

Sam Edmund continuing his strategy of taking other people's thoughts and reposting them as his own. Must have had too many predictions go wrong.
100%. Opinion on other bits of news, dressed up as news.

He may as well just lift thoughts from Bigfooty.

All this talk about a Breust getting a big say in it and torpedoing the deal, gtfo - Jordan Lewis never got that option.

Convince him to go, send him off with a pay rise ffs, this is the future short-term success of our club on the line.
Lewis knocked back an offer from Gold Coast that would have netted a better return for the club and instead moved to Melbourne.
Moving interstate is a lot harder on your family that playing at another club a couple of suburbs away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back