Discussion 2021 Help / General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Should have stayed in the default public league we all get at the start of the season, great for the self-esteem beating nuffies each (most) weeks :moustache:
I'm 1st in mine, but there's a bloke in the top 500 and there was a dude who was ranked about 30 until maybe round 9 but he must've pulled out as it says his rank is 0 and he only scored about 2000 last couple weeks.

I'm 1st in mine, but there's a bloke in the top 500 and there was a dude who was ranked about 30 until maybe round 9 but he must've pulled out as it says his rank is 0 and he only scored about 2000 last couple weeks.
SC Elite I imagine, already has the 50k spent

Maybe deleted his team in exasperation when Dunkley went down! :eek:

Must of had Gawn as Captain that week the poor kenty...mega melt to delete team from a 30 rank.

Maybe a multi team player that got disqualified.

Filth!

200.gif

Where is the Vic COVID thread WaynesWorld19 & Jiska as this will have huge implications on the season in the coming week?

Where is the Vic COVID thread WaynesWorld19 & Jiska as this will have huge implications on the season in the coming week?
I don't think we need another thread - any COVID impacts on fixtures or players can be put in the fixtures thread or the injuries/suspensions thread or this thread

I don't think we need another thread - any COVID impacts on fixtures or players can be put in the fixtures thread or the injuries/suspensions thread or this thread

If there's a bye planning thread, I think a dedicated COVID planning thread would be beneficial due to the info being held all in one place rather than being across threads.

If there's a bye planning thread, I think a dedicated COVID planning thread would be beneficial due to the info being held all in one place rather than being across threads.

We can't plan for any changes due to Covid unless we 100% know whats going on which no ones does. It's the same for everyone playing supercoach anyway.

The restrictions have been watered down for this 7 day extension. I'm feeling optimistic that the Vic lockdown will be lifted by next Friday. :):rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The restrictions have been watered down for this 7 day extension. I'm feeling optimistic that the Vic lockdown will be lifted by next Friday. :):rainbow:
Doesn’t help me booked a place 3 months ago for 4 nights away just the Mrs and I at Beechworth we were meant to be leaving next Wednesday 9th. To say I’m pissed is an understatement :mad:

We can't plan for any changes due to Covid unless we 100% know whats going on which no ones does. It's the same for everyone playing supercoach anyway.

Hence having the topic all in one place would be beneficial. Proposals on teams benefitting from changes etc could all be discussed as well as speculations on games & Vic team players returning home.

Santoz, this is a SC board ....the politics around Covid are best attended to on other parts of BigFooty .....of course it impacts SC , but it won't be a discussion topic on the board

Santoz, this is a SC board ....the politics around Covid are best attended to on other parts of BigFooty .....of course it impacts SC , but it won't be a discussion topic on the board

I'm talking about in relation to SuperCoach. The COVID Planning Thread.

I'm talking about in relation to SuperCoach. The COVID Planning Thread.
Covered in the Byes and Fixture thread, also the Trades thread .....it'll also feature in the Round Discussion thread tomorrow

There's a fine line between political CoVid discussion and CoVid's affect on SC .....If a post is constructed in a way to make sly digs of a political nature, whilst adding a small reference to SC , it'll be treated in the way the poster intended

Lets leave Politics at the door, and enjoy the fun and mateship of the SC Board :)

Covered in the Byes and Fixture thread, also the Trades thread .....it'll also feature in the Round Discussion thread tomorrow

There's a fine line between political CoVid discussion and CoVid's affect on SC .....If a post is constructed in a way to make sly digs of a political nature, whilst adding a small reference to SC , it'll be treated in the way the poster intended

Lets leave Politics at the door, and enjoy the fun and mateship of the SC Board :)

I'm not sure why I'm being lectured about talking politics when I was offering an idea that might help those that may be potentially confused with the goings-on and impact on the AFL, and by extension SuperCoach, with the shuffling of games, players threatening to pull the pin etc.

Thought a one-stop shop would be handy, but alas ...

I'm not sure why I'm being lectured about talking politics when I was offering an idea that might help those that may be potentially confused with the goings-on and impact on the AFL, and by extension SuperCoach, with the shuffling of games, players threatening to pull the pin etc.

brooklyn 99 still love ya.gif

Waiting for teams

Two known outs so far
> freedom of speech
> freedom of movement

Ins

??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back