Discussion 2021 Help / General Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fellas, just checking out my cash league. I noticed that I am ranked 3979 and scored 25233 points which has me ranked number 1. The guy who has scored the second most points has scored 25077 points and he is ranked 3208. I have scored more than him and yet he is ranked better than me. How does that work?
Scores in league tables don’t include Round 1 or 2.

Hey fellas, just checking out my cash league. I noticed that I am ranked 3979 and scored 25233 points which has me ranked number 1. The guy who has scored the second most points has scored 25077 points and he is ranked 3208. I have scored more than him and yet he is ranked better than me. How does that work?
Those points dont include R1 and R2, only the rounds where head to head occurs.

Uncle Jisk beat me too it.

I dont know, I just came to post this

1624356111522.png

What’s all this crap about people being allowed to reverse Reeves trades? Huh?
Have a read of this

Have a read of this

Wow. Second brand new thing I’ve learned about SC this week. Thanks to Cookiemon for showing me how to rearrange my bench when I can’t do it straight swaps. Thx.

Can this ******* round/year end already.

Let's just add Impey to to the injury list of Duncan, Gray and L Jones. Go and get ****ed.

Missed the Impey news as I had Tenpin Bowling last night (196, 181, 223), ******* average there too!

So, of course I have Dev sitting on my mid bench without the E, as that is on Jordon. My forwards have Gray and Impey on field, with the E on CCJ tonight and Waterman on the bench.

Have traded Duncan already. I have just under $490k if I trade Gray. My preference was to wait on Danger and Marshall, but now do I grab a Hind, Greene, Sidebottom type. FFS. Think I will wait and see how CCJ goes tonight.

Let's just add Impey to to the injury list of Duncan, Gray and L Jones. Go and get f’ed.

Missed the Impey news as I had Tenpin Bowling last night (196, 181, 223), ******* average there too!
Decent three games in most leagues. Depends what your average is.

Let's just add Impey to to the injury list of Duncan, Gray and L Jones. Go and get f’ed.

So, of course I have Dev sitting on my mid bench without the E, as that is on Jordon. My forwards have Gray and Impey on field, with the E on CCJ tonight and Waterman on the bench.

Have traded Duncan already. I have just under $490k if I trade Gray. My preference was to wait on Danger and Marshall, but now do I grab a Hind, Greene, Sidebottom type. FFS. Think I will wait and see how CCJ goes tonight.
1624587651357.gif

Have a read of this

That actually needs updating WaynesWorld19

If you trade Grundy to Reeves and Collingwood have already played so Grundy is locked, you can trade Reeves to CCJ and it adjust trades and bank as if you just traded Grundy to CCJ in a single trade.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hahaha, yeah average hovers from 205-210, so a little unders, except the last game!
I used to work at AMF. That’s a bloody good average. You’d be the best bowler in most leagues with that.

I was averaging 220 when I gave up 4 years ago. 2 x 300 in state league. (yeah I'm bragging)
Yeah that’s about the level for someone averaging 210-220. Changa10 must be close.

I used to work at AMF. That’s a bloody good average. You’d be the best bowler in most leagues with that.
Yeah that’s about the level for someone averaging 210-220. Changa10 must be close.

There are few in our league averaging 210-220. I'd be somewhere around 5th to 10th in our league on averages.

No 300's yet. I have had a couple of 299's and too many 279's to count. Can be just as frustrating as SC at times. Both 300 shots were pretty good. First one just went a little high and shook the 4 pin but didn't fall. Second was a stone cold 10 pin from what felt like my best shot of the 12!

Pretty much the only reason I still bowl is that elusive 300.

I was averaging 220 when I gave up 4 years ago. 2 x 300 in state league. (yeah I'm bragging)

That's solid bowling pincrusher!

High 3 game series? I managed a 789 on one of the 299 nights (223, 267 and 299). SO, haven't quite got the 800 series either yet.

That actually needs updating WaynesWorld19

If you trade Grundy to Reeves and Collingwood have already played so Grundy is locked, you can trade Reeves to CCJ and it adjust trades and bank as if you just traded Grundy to CCJ in a single trade.
That's an extension of the simple reverse trades ....has this been tested, and are we 100% sure in recommending that process ? .....just don't want to mislead anyone

Then I can do an amendment

There are few in our league averaging 210-220. I'd be somewhere around 5th to 10th in our league on averages.

No 300's yet. I have had a couple of 299's and too many 279's to count. Can be just as frustrating as SC at times. Both 300 shots were pretty good. First one just went a little high and shook the 4 pin but didn't fall. Second was a stone cold 10 pin from what felt like my best shot of the 12!

Pretty much the only reason I still bowl is that elusive 300.
That’s a bloody strong league Changa10. Leaving the 4 pin behind is pretty unusual, unless you’re left handed. Are you starting right and hooking inbetween the 1 & 3 pins?

Last edited:
That’s a bloody strong league. Leaving the 4 pin behind is pretty unusual, unless you’re left handed. Are you starting right and hooking inbetween the 1 & 3 pins?

Yep right handed, so pocket is 1 & 3 pins. Right handed with a 'normal' hook shot will sometimes leave the 4 pin if you get into the pocket a bit high.

That's an extension of the simple reverse trades ....has this been tested, and are we 100% sure in recommending that process ? .....just don't want to mislead anyone

Then I can do an amendment
Have done and tested A -> B -> C and confirmed it adjusts as A -> C. Haven’t confirmed if A locked, but confident that will also work. Will test tonight by trading Dusty with the team my wife created to test the trade reversal the other week.

System appears to be Round X: minus players traded out plus players traded in, rather than trade for trade. This is highlighted when you do A -> B and C -> D yet trade history says A -> D, C -> B

Yep right handed, so pocket is 1 & 3 pins. Right handed with a 'normal' hook shot will sometimes leave the 4 pin if you get into the pocket a bit high.
Pretty uncommon Changa10. Even if high in the pocket normally pure momentum will sort out the 4 pin. That’s unlucky to miss a 300 on that.

That's solid bowling pincrusher!

High 3 game series? I managed a 789 on one of the 299 nights (223, 267 and 299). SO, haven't quite got the 800 series either yet.
I actually can't remember. Think if I had an 800 I would have remembered it. I do remember 1021/4 though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back