2021 NBA Playoffs Thread First Round. Vale Heat, Celtics, Wizards, Knicks, Grizzlies, Trail Blazers, Lakers, Mavericks

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the inaugural post COVID-19 crowd restricted NBA playoffs. The playoff picture is almost complete as the Grizzly bears are trying to claw their way to 8th spot in San Francisco. Winner to take on the Jazz.

So as it stands right now (22:47 Friday 21st May, USA Eastern daylight time), the Grizz look like advancing. But as we know, you can never go the early crow in sport (see Brisbane Lions QF in 2020).

The below image illustrates the bracket so far

2021nbabracket.png

NBA CONFERENCE SEMI FINALS HERE:

Last edited:
The game is broken then.

In International ball it can be called an intentional foul (which is a much better rule) I think NBA will take this on at some time because the other problem is when ever a team has numbers on the break they intentionally foul meaning fans miss out on the dunk

If Embiid is out for the series then I hope the Wizards win and show up Ben Simmons for his massive flaws. Him being embarrassed and ridiculed is the only way he'll make an effort to improve his FT and general shooting. For a player with soo much talent and ridiculous touch it's disgraceful he won't put any effort into improving his FT shooting or general shooting.

He was a total liability during the end of that game, it would've been better for Doc to bench him and put in another shooter. At least Westbrook plays with intensity and effort, Ben doesn't have that either.

Ben will never get to the next level as long as his FT's continue to be appalling.

Good on Wizards for winning one game. Some of their players were carrying on like it's back to 3-3.

If Embiid is out then it might aswell be 3-3. They lost Bertans too.

Ben will never get to the next level as long as his FT's continue to be appalling.

Good on Wizards for winning one game. Some of their players were carrying on like it's back to 3-3.
I think he'll need to add something to his game if his FT woes continue. But his strength is unselfishness which is what foreign bballers excel at in the nba.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he'll need to add something to his game if his FT woes continue. But his strength is unselfishness which is what foreign bballers excel at in the nba.

I love Ben mate. He is a great player. I love how he's unselfish. But the FT shooting needs to get better because teams will foul him in the last quarter if the game is close.

If Embiid is out for the series then I hope the Wizards win and show up Ben Simmons for his massive flaws. Him being embarrassed and ridiculed is the only way he'll make an effort to improve his FT and general shooting. For a player with soo much talent and ridiculous touch it's disgraceful he won't put any effort into improving his FT shooting or general shooting.

He was a total liability during the end of that game, it would've been better for Doc to bench him and put in another shooter. At least Westbrook plays with intensity and effort, Ben doesn't have that either.
If the years of people focussing on his shooting hasn't made a change, I highly doubt a series loss without Joel is gonna do much. If anything it'll probably give him an excuse. I just don't think he's capable of becoming a good shooter.

If the years of people focussing on his shooting hasn't made a change, I highly doubt a series loss without Joel is gonna do much. If anything it'll probably give him an excuse. I just don't think he's capable of becoming a good shooter.

I think it's mental for Ben. He makes a decent amount of 3's and jumpers practising before the games. Yet when a game comes around he doesn't even look at shooting.

Would agree if they were versing the nets/bucks etc. but it's the flipping wizards lol. IMO their will be plenty of blowback if they lose a 3-0 lead vs the wizards. More than enough to either trade Simmons or force him into trying to shoot. People are pissed off that he doesn't even try to hit shots outside the paint.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back