2021 NBA Playoffs Thread First Round. Vale Heat, Celtics, Wizards, Knicks, Grizzlies, Trail Blazers, Lakers, Mavericks

Remove this Banner Ad

Welcome to the inaugural post COVID-19 crowd restricted NBA playoffs. The playoff picture is almost complete as the Grizzly bears are trying to claw their way to 8th spot in San Francisco. Winner to take on the Jazz.

So as it stands right now (22:47 Friday 21st May, USA Eastern daylight time), the Grizz look like advancing. But as we know, you can never go the early crow in sport (see Brisbane Lions QF in 2020).

The below image illustrates the bracket so far

2021nbabracket.png

NBA CONFERENCE SEMI FINALS HERE:

Last edited:

If you guys are getting the feed to HT show its so so bad.

Some rapper, that is trying to sing to his own song playing in background and he is totally off the beat and he has to skip his swear words so there are other gaps in the song.

Just wondering around sounding like bad karaoke where guy cant read the words

Some rapper, that is trying to sing to his own song playing in background and he is totally off the beat and he has to skip his swear words so there are other gaps in the song.

fortunately i cannot see that

Harden is having quite the game...

Only way to stop these Nets is slow it down, play big and smash the boards

Not sure you can stop the Nets unless you nullify their scoring, their entire game structure is to simply outscore their opponents. I think there is only one side that can slow their scoring and do damage at the other end are the Bucks.

Yeah, it's horrific. Turned it off to listen to Arizona Sports on radio.

Not sure you can stop the Nets unless you nullify their scoring, their entire game structure is to simply outscore their opponents. I think there is only one side that can slow their scoring and do damage at the other end are the Bucks.

Will be hard for them to stop Giannis...

Much like the Geelong of the 90s

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back