NFL 2021 NFL - Wild Card Weekend

Wildcard Winners?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

All jokes aside, he's been a great QB at times, and it would've been sad to see him leave the big stage without anything to celebrate.
I cant stand him , much like Tyreek, genuinely shit person.

Maybe the NFL needs to expand the playoff bracket to 13 teams each division....just so the 7th seed can play someone to make a competitive game.

1st seed gets the bye, the 2nd seed gets a live scrimmage.

Maybe the NFL needs to expand the playoff bracket to 13 teams each division....just so the 7th seed can play someone to make a competitive game.

Why you hating on the Lions mate?? Top 16, each conference.

Pittsburgh aren’t a playoff worthy team, similarly to Philly. If KC take nearly a half to get going next week, they’ll be 2-3 scores behind.

Will be the same decider as last season for me

Its been a rip roaring success so far. Whats the closest game? Bears losing to the Saints by 12 last year (note they only scored 3 points in 59:55, TD on the final play of the game) ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Isn’t every team a former or current GG.exe team thou

Never had the browns or niners as one. Might be the only two teams not to make his signature at some point.

Geez, you got any other BIG calls for us mate? :p

Well, obviously you've got s bunch of people gushing on about the Bills right now, and some might say they should be favourites next week.

It's a little against the grain, IMO, but I think people are sleeping on the Chiefs and buying into the Bills HARD. And they just might be disappointed next week...

Well, obviously you've got s bunch of people gushing on about the Bills right now, and some might say they should be favourites next week.

It's a little against the grain, IMO, but I think people are sleeping on the Chiefs and buying into the Bills HARD. And they just might be disappointed next week...

Will be an interesting game next week for sure, looking forward to it, gotta go with the home team however.

100% I agree. Won't be shocked if it's Kansas vs Tampa in the SB again

I must confess I was in that boat - 12 months ago.

I've learnt my lesson.

Either way, as long as it isn't the egg of a contest that got laid last year.

Back