Opinion 2021 Non-Crows AFL 3: Things Fall Apart!

Who sneaks in to 7th & 8th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken on AA now.

Basically saying not his fault.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Struggling to take any criticism.

Wouldn't change anything about the game, playing list very balanced, only 2 older players. Asked if "he" was outcoached, quickly switched to "we".

He'd last 5 minutes with the scrutiny a Crows coach gets.

Just called any supporters wanting him gone "non believers" and only 10% of their 60k members.

He hasn't heard any of it.

The four walls of that club is a bubble.

charlie-the-unicorn-shun-the-non-believer.gif

Port dropping this Hinkley interview like all bad news, last thing on a Friday afternoon, and for good reason.

Really confident they've gone as far as they can with him. He's clueless and can't handle the heat from a few "tough" questions from Warren Tredrea, imagine him if they drop out of the top 4/8 instead of going one better next year.

Just called any supporters wanting him gone "non believers" and only 10% of their 60k members.

He hasn't heard any of it.

The four walls of that club is a bubble.

Sterted off as Don Pyke and finished off with a Trigg/Roo vibe. I don't dislike Port as a club, but he's the biggest own fart sniffer of the last 100 years.

Ken must have nearly run out of the credits he got for lifting Port out of the position they were in when he arrived.

I think that if they were ok when he arrived, already heading towards the top 8, he'd not get looked after like he does.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sterted off as Don Pyke and finished off with a Trigg/Roo vibe. I don't dislike Port as a club, but he's the biggest own fart sniffer of the last 100 years.
It was bad.

Despite my persona here, I don't dislike them either.

Went to a lot of games in the Primus era, some of the best days/night at Footy with my Port supporting mates. Watched the Prelim with some of them.

Hearing him speak just then, I feel for those genuine non dickhead supporters. Their club has genuinely been taking over by two guys who have no idea in Koch and Ken.

Hearing that arrogance from Ken, knowing he is well backed by the club they are in a world of hurt.

It is worse than our fall in 18 and 19. Because they can point to results of validation Ken is doing a good job, and those Non Believers are wrong.

If the media backed our coaches like they do Ken, we wouldn't have sacked Sando, or Craig or anyone. Ken has got this job for life. Almost feel for Port supporters, but like they say, you get what you deserve.

I do like how Rowie has got confused and stolen their "true believers" marketing crap and is using it to refer to their haters.

Simon Goodwin is sick and will miss todays press conference. I'm sure it's not, but can you imagine the chaos if it turned out he was Covid +??

True and Geelong apparently had some illness go through their club yet we never heard about it during the week.

It was bad.

Despite my persona here, I don't dislike them either.

Went to a lot of games in the Primus era, some of the best days/night at Footy with my Port supporting mates. Watched the Prelim with some of them.

Hearing him speak just then, I feel for those genuine non dickhead supporters. Their club has genuinely been taking over by two guys who have no idea in Koch and Ken.

Hearing that arrogance from Ken, knowing he is well backed by the club they are in a world of hurt.

It is worse than our fall in 18 and 19. Because they can point to results of validation Ken is doing a good job, and those Non Believers are wrong.

we have a lot of supporters that throw up 2017 as some sort of evidence of goodness. Ken's record is similar to Neil's, but without the dominant minor rounds before the final chokes.

I think a lot of the Port issue is there has been a massive Port love fest since Koch, KT and Ken took over, all of the media are very friendly and familiar with all of them, everything they do is amazing, never questioned.

Now as they go on without achieving anything, the group of supporters who aren't happy and feel like they aren't being listned to, go from the minority to the majority and things build up and explode.

we have a lot of supporters that throw up 2017 as some sort of evidence of goodness. Ken's record is similar to Neil's, but without the dominant minor rounds before the final chokes.
But we moved them on.

Yes that attitude prevailed inside the club, however it was not so openly displayed like just then.

Pyke, Sando, Craig never derided supporters for being critical.

But we moved them on.

Yes that attitude prevailed inside the club, however it was not so openly displayed like just then.

Pyke, Sando, Craig never derided supporters for being critical.

I reckon Roo made a very similar statement in 2019 when we were imploding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back