Opinion 2021 Non-Crows AFL 3: Things Fall Apart!

Who sneaks in to 7th & 8th?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would guess all the uncertainty, unexpected travel, being away from family, being away from the usual recovery resources at the club - it's all got to be stressful and would wear anyone down over time. Footy would feel less and less important. Playing in front of no crowds has to suck as well.
I think it is Simpson. And I think he will be sacked in 2022

The ISIS reference on the first post in that thread is absolutely f*cked up. Strongly reflects the culture of their feral fans
Just read that now, that was really messed up I can't imagine how someone could right something that pathetic. Also their supporters talking about how we have the worst youth in the comp and if it wasn't for Walker, Smith and Seedsman we would be around 1-2 wins. Do they forget the Primus years where they were even worse than us and weren't they barely scraping by with their experienced players at the time?

On SM-G988B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Just read that now, that was really messed up I can't imagine how someone could right something that pathetic. Also their supporters talking about how we have the worst youth in the comp and if it wasn't for Walker, Smith and Seedsman we would be around 1-2 wins. Do they forget the Primus years where they were even worse than us and weren't they barely scraping by with their experienced players at the time?

Funny how they also quoted the ages of Walker, Smith and Seedsman. Don't they get that Boak, Gray, Dixon, Jonas are all close to retiring? Delusional.

i had a good chortle at some of the comments, apparently its our Grand Final this weekend

That's what a Port supporter told me after we beat Geelong in rd 1, and then after beating Melb, and now again this week!

How sweet would it be to win this week! (not gonna happen I know)

Funny how they also quoted the ages of Walker, Smith and Seedsman. Don't they get that Boak, Gray, Dixon, Jonas are all close to retiring? Delusional.
Exactly haha and are they delusional to think they don't have high reliance on those guys. They think they would be top 4 still without those players haha it really is funny.

Seeing a fair bit of the socials about Port fans having to actually pay for their tickets this week (all 350 of them).

Driven insane by a world where tickets aren’t given away free!

Seeing a fair bit of the socials about Port fans having to actually pay for their tickets this week (all 350 of them).

We are apparently slugging them $89 , over inflated is the words I I seeing.

Supply and demand is what most call it 🤣
Are the tickets for feral fans really capped at 350? :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We are apparently slugging them $89 , over inflated is the words I I seeing.

Supply and demand is what most call it 🤣
That is standard price for us, they are just upset because Port give tickets to their games away for almost nothing

I see that the official AFL 2021 membership numbers are out and Crows have 60,232, to Port 56,532.

Can't even beat us the year after they came top and we came last, and this year the AFL even counted ones that were given away for free. Back in your box Port flogs.

sorry - another small derail

Our mens basketball team went from 15 points up to 9 down and can't hit a barn door. Adelaide Crows own paddy mills needs to rip some heads off for some shocking play by his team mates

Edit 19 down at 3/4 time..they have totally lost the plot and can't buy a bucket. A massive disappointment since 2 minutes out from half time

Last edited:

Our mens basketball team went from 15 points up to 9 down and can't hit a barn door. Adelaide Crows own paddy mills needs to rip some heads off for some shocking play by his team mates

Edit 19 down at 3/4 time..they have totally lost the plot and can't buy a bucket. A massive disappointment since 2 minutes out from half time

Classic Neil Craig Crows finals choke lol.

There’s an Olympic thread on our board mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back