2021 Non-Crows AFL Talk 2: are the VFL corrupt?

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point two is where I am surprised the AFL let them off.

It is a horrible look.

Next time the AFL needs an exemption from SA Health for an AFL club to play here, the Karens of the world will arc up about entitled footballers getting their way, yet don't care about the rest of society. Selfish brats.

When you see that photo, and the feeble reason for why they received no sanction from the AFL, it is hard to argue against that.

This is the exact reason why we deserved our fine. Our guys broke the rules. You cop a penalty.

This industry is privileged to trade through with Health Authorities assistance. Whether representing the AFL or in free time these guys need to be following all rules the Health Authorities insist upon.

Not have club officials concoct a story to get out of it, when the picture tells a different story.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk
Someone needs to watch the footage of that night again and see how many times they show the crowd. Even if it isn't focussed on the players specifically, there might be a few glimpses of them. Would be interesting to see how often they have masks on...

Someone needs to watch the footage of that night again and see how many times they show the crowd. Even if it isn't focussed on the players specifically, there might be a few glimpses of them. Would be interesting to see how often they have masks on...
What’s the point? Everyone knows they weren’t wearing masks the whole night. Port and the AFL made up a way to make it go away.

What’s the point? Everyone knows they weren’t wearing masks the whole night. Port and the AFL made up a way to make it go away.
Time to call out the lies. Would embarrass both the AFL and Port. With clear evidence of lies, the AFL will be forced to act.

Time to call out the lies. Would embarrass both the AFL and Port. With clear evidence of lies, the AFL will be forced to act.
I'm not sure if the AFL actually believe it's successfully fooled the public with it's ridiculous assessment of the situation, or whether it's the usual AFL that knows it's totally bullshitted the masses and could not give one nob of goat s**t that they make everyone who works there look the total stupid campaigners that they are.

Last edited:
The players ate an eight course meal

I'm not sure if the AFL actually believe it's successfully fooled the public with it's ridiculous assessment of the situation, or whether it's the usual AFL that knows it's totally bullshitted the masses and could not give one nob of goat sh*t that they make everyone who works there look the total stupid campaigners that they are.
That’s exactly right. AFL doesn’t care what’s true and what’s not. They found a way to make it go away. It’s gone. No one cares anymore because it’s Port.

I don't care that Pear dodged a fine and that they lied. No fine was the right outcome. But we should go hard at the AFL for a refund. Or can the VFL justify this by proving statistically that Covid is easier to catch in a plane than at a pool? Not on official AFL business my arse.

On SM-A115F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Hopefully enough of a distraction that they lose to Gold Coast. It would want to be a different Gold Coast to the butchers who rocked up last week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't care that Pear dodged a fine and that they lied. No fine was the right outcome. But we should go hard at the AFL for a refund. Or can the VFL justify this by proving statistically that Covid is easier to catch in a plane than at a pool? Not on official AFL business my arse.
You can't catch Covid or go swimming within 30 minutes of eating

Gold Coast seem to be similar to us in terms of having far too many guys at the contest and no one sitting outside.

Port love being able to flip the ball out into space and guys like Motlop love having no defensive pressure on them so unless Gold Coast change that up I can see Port going into downhill skiier mode as soon as they settle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back