Training 2021 - Preseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

"I'm just here to have fun, play footy and get around the boys" 🤣😍
Love that interview with young Luke.
Whatever his ceiling is, I'm quite confident that he will give it 100.
Great family support, great club. Dad is a champion, but sense Luke won't take anything for granted.
Great pickup WCE.

Braydens finger looks like something i'd get thrust in my face with a story from a 50yr old mechanical fitter in a minesite crib room :eyes:

Barrass sounds like a philosophizer. Speaks well. Puts thought into what he says and doesn't just rehash standard watered down media crap.

Found another photo of vardy at training.

hqdefault.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I haven't been watching the Big Bash too closely this year, but it appears that teams can fly in to play the Scorchers in Perth without a lengthy quarantine. Can anyone confirm if this is correct?

If it is, then hopefully the government has finally come to its senses and the risk of the Eagles having to face a hub in 2021 is gone.

I haven't been watching the Big Bash too closely this year, but it appears that teams can fly in to play the Scorchers in Perth without a lengthy quarantine. Can anyone confirm if this is correct?

If it is, then hopefully the government has finally come to its senses and the risk of the Eagles having to face a hub in 2021 is gone.

I think it was smoother sailing before all the little outbreaks (Vic, Qld). Scorchers SCG fixture has just been changed to ACT. I can't imagine why except for community transmission.

Surely they could have postponed the time trial by 3 days... im not sure it's absolutely vital that they get it done in this weather.

The preseason is for pushing the players fitness boundaries, building them up and then later on working on cohesiveness, gameplan and execution. It's the absolute perfect weather to do a 2k time trial in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back