List Mgmt. 2021 Trade Targets

Remove this Banner Ad

I honestly don’t get this desire to trade Marshall. Just got to 50 games. Smart footballer. Will never be a Dixon/ Jono brown type. he Will get better with more games in him.

people are too quick to discard players.

Last edited:
Luko will be coming home. If he's flagging his intention of coming home at the end of next year, then GC would probably be smart to trade him to Adelaide this year and ensure they get something good for him.
He’s not a free agent at the end of 2022 is he.
The crows have plenty of salary cap room.

Luko will be coming home. If he's flagging his intention of coming home at the end of next year, then GC would probably be smart to trade him to Adelaide this year and ensure they get something good for him.
Macca in your view are we any chance of getting him.
Would he come to port.

I’m tired of being accused of hating Marshall. I don’t hate the guy. I just don’t think he delivers enough, and I don’t think continued investment in him will reap rewards. I’d definitely be putting him up for trade but only in exchange for a tall with key position attributes, such as CCJ.
Yea but you originally said you’d trade him for Luko - who has less KPF credentials than Marshall. Luko is a winger/flanker, not a KPP

Luko is guaranteed to be at Port next year. He bought a house at Alberton for 1.4 million.

Imagine thinking there is a house in Alberton worth 1.4 million.

Luko and Marshall have practically the same skill set, they're just playing in different positions.

Except Luko is a 20 yo, nearly two years younger than Marshall but with as much experience and almost exactly the same height and weight i.e. the door is still wide open for Luko to become a physically beastly player who could still become any sort of player of player he wants to be. That door is not as wide open for Todd.

Because Grange and West Lakes are next to each other and Grange and Port/Alberton are miles away :drunk:

He'd probably be a bit of an upgrade for Burton (more due to durability than anything), but yeah the cost of him would be crazy. It should be fun watching them celebrate if they land him, given how they were all "happy" to give up guys like Lever and Keath when they got big money offers while playing similar roles.

Of the two GC SA boys Rankine would seem the more logical target for us, especially if Robbie finishes up next year.

No way is he an upgrade on Burton!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Except Luko is a 20 yo, nearly two years younger than Marshall but with as much experience and almost exactly the same height and weight i.e. the door is still wide open for Luko to become a physically beastly player who could still become any sort of player of player he wants to be. That door is not as wide open for Todd.
tumblr_lr6b49xW1J1qafrh6.gif

I think you might be on the wrong side of this.

I think not. Luko, like Marshall, will never be physically beastly. It just isnt in their build and arguably takes away their greatest strength if they attempted which is their agility and ability to cover ground. They are such alike in play style and both get critiqued for floating in/out of games yet lauded for their superior skill sets.

Dont get me wrong, i'd love to have Luko. Marshall at CHF and Luko as a sweeper across half back would improve our forward entries immensely.

Not when you count the easy access to dogging

well this link was educational. some of the others in my google search not so much

I think Luko will end up at Adelaide at some point he has that camry look about him. He has great footskills I don't think he'll ever live up to his pre-draft hype though and I don't think he'll be a forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back