VFL 2021 VFL R3 v GC (Fri 30-Apr 4pm @ Olympic Park) - [live stream]

Remove this Banner Ad

Dropped a sitter and cost us a goal five minutes ago. I'm still waiting to see our future too. My faith in the judgment of our club diminishes by the day.
I recall you being quite excited when we drafted him.

#65 is Ned Moyle, 19-year-old ruckman from Oakleigh who played in the academy game in case anyone was wondering

He looks bloody raw and he’d be a 3-5 year project before debuting, but he’s clearly outperforming Lynch and will be on a list by the end of the year from what I’m seeing!

He looks bloody raw and he’d be a 3-5 year project before debuting, but he’s clearly outperforming Lynch and will be on a list by the end of the year from what I’m seeing!
Mid Season Draft candidate, showing he can rest forward as well which has been one of the questions on him so that'll help his case, rather unathletic and, for lack of a better term, 'lumbering' though which is the only reason I can see him not getting picked up.

ALso been impressed that he's showing some more aerial prowess today than he has before

I recall you being quite excited when we drafted him.
I'll take your word for it. I'm flattered you recall my posts from years ago. So what? Now I've had the chance to do more than hear the hype and actually watch him play. He may make it as a third tall in defense but I have no idea how they see him as a key defender. There are hundreds on this forum who loved Bucks (including me) and have defended him continually who are now fed up and ready for fresh blond. Time passes, situations change and so do opinions.

Henry has some great hands. Really providing an option forward.

I'll take your word for it. I'm flattered you recall my posts from years ago. So what? Now I've had the chance to do more than hear the hype and actually watch him play. He may make it as a third tall in defense but I have no idea how they see him as a key defender. There are hundreds on this forum who loved Bucks (including me) and have defended him continually who are now fed up and ready for fresh blond. Time passes, situations change and so do opinions.
Very true. I also remember you supporting the Beams trade. Me too.

As for Kelly, might be wise to give him a bit more time before writing him off.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Madgen failed to attack the ball, resulted in a GC player waltzing in and kicking an open goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back