AFL 2022 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody who posts bets after the count is over on Sunday without putting them up first WILL BE CARDED

Don't think Brayshaw is out of it though. Freo have the Eagles and the Giants to come.
Neale should get tagged this week with Windhager and then has the Dees.
Petracca and Oliver should get amongst it against the Blues this week.
Still open.

Hey guys, wondering what people have Oliver polling in round 1? Me and my mate always compare notes. I have him getting 0.. 13 clangers and 7 free kicks against.. and he has him polling 2? Love to hear peoples 3/2/1 that game!

Hey guys, wondering what people have Oliver polling in round 1? Me and my mate always compare notes. I have him getting 0.. 13 clangers and 7 free kicks against.. and he has him polling 2? Love to hear peoples 3/2/1 that game!
Don’t think he polls
At best might get 1

Petracca clear 3, then throw a blanket over Oliver, B.Smith and Macrae for the minor votes. Ben Brown a distant 5th best and the only other player with a non-zero chance of polling.

Thanks guys!
Yeah I had
Trac 3
mccrae 2
Smith / trelor / Oliver 1, but don’t think he gets it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

impossible game.
Oliver turned it over all night and wasted most of his touches. Gawn dominated the first half and then faded later in the game.
Petracca was probably the most consistent over 4 quarters. De Goey the best player for Collingwood.
I agree mate, Brayshaw was best until halftime then done nothing.
Elliot 3
Petracca 2
Gawn 1

I went Rd 21: Demons v Collingwood

3 Angus Brayshaw
2 Jack Crisp
1 Clayton Oliver

I only watched it one time, and I wont be watching this a second time.

Would like odds of around $5 or better for Angus to get Man of the match here. Umps won't miss his in and under work around the ball, especially with the helmet. I underestimated Crisp last year, think he is having a better this season than last year. Judging from all the votes here, not many rated Crispss game. Think the metres gained on a night like that matter and they stand out a bit more. Wasnt a game where there was too much sideways kicking, backward passing and slow movement. Would like to have a look at Crisp if offered at double digits.

As rightfully mentioned by all, this game is a lottery who gets the 3-2-1.
No chance man, Brayshaw done nothing at all after half time. He had no impact in the game had like 3-4 touches that’s it, he doesn’t even poll 1. As I said before up to half time he was BOG but after that no way.

Team markets up on sportsbet

Anyone got Prestia or wines leading?
I have them both really close

rip my Cripps bets

Jim Carrey Chance GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back