No Oppo Supporters 2022 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
100k fine is going to hurt a lot :(

Gotta do better Sydney!

I find it incredible that the AFL have come out with this report 2 weeks from finals. Couldn't wait until after the finals for this crap. Seems a bit sinister to me as per usual. I bet the whole competition screwed up covid testing. No way only 5 clubs did it. No chance at all

Footy Classified announcing that next year there will be four field umpires, with the potential to increase to 5-6 in coming years. Great. More useless clowns running around looking for attention.

B8055FB0-78E9-4E0E-9FC9-E859C2A47B41.png

Footy Classified announcing that next year there will be four field umpires, with the potential to increase to 5-6 in coming years. Great. More useless clowns running around looking for attention.
I watch a bit of VFL and it's much easier on the stress levels. They just ump what they see. No panic merchants or show ponies. They make just as many boo-boos but it evens out much better.

Michael Hurley retiring from Bombers.

Dogs couldn't make finals with 25 players, AFL need to increase to 26 to get then back into finals, and if that doesn't work, we'll give them an extra couple until they get back into contention.

Jordan De Goey and Jack Ginnivan are both a chance to face Carlton on Sunday. Scans have cleared Ginnivan of a hamstring strain.

Pies getting into a habit of replacing players with 'hamstring' only to have them be fine for next week.

Jordan De Goey and Jack Ginnivan are both a chance to face Carlton on Sunday. Scans have cleared Ginnivan of a hamstring strain.

Pies getting into a habit of replacing players with 'hamstring' only to have them be fine for next week.
As soon as they flashed him on the big screen with his jacket on I said to my mates at the rising sun "thats tactical".

He was getting toweled up. Had zero impact on the game. They even tried to play him as a forward defender on Paddy McCartin to try and stop him from intercepting.

As soon as they flashed him on the big screen with his jacket on I said to my mates at the rising sun "thats tactical".

He was getting toweled up. Had zero impact on the game. They even tried to play him as a forward defender on Paddy McCartin to try and stop him from intercepting.
Lucky Paddy didn't tread on him.

What a crock, after all that bloody furore, turns out he's even a cheat when it comes to injuries.
I'm not sure. I mean, he was withdrawn at half time. If it was the 4th quarter I'd be very skeptical, but was still 2 quarters of football to go so I can't see any gain for them re: fresh legs or even tactically.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not sure. I mean, he was withdrawn at half time. If it was the 4th quarter I'd be very skeptical, but was still 2 quarters of football to go so I can't see any gain for them re: fresh legs or even tactically.
Ginnivan had like one moment of impact on the game before his duck, the torp into Collingwood's F50 off a bad turnover, and even then it wasn't the correct decision to make. I reckon he had a slight niggle and McRae decided that they might as well drag him since he was playing like s**t

He is the exact player they needed in the back end of the game. So weird to take him off uninjured

But he should be out if it was a hammy

That said, Carlton's midfield is back. They'll flog Collingwood

He is the exact player they needed in the back end of the game. So weird to take him off uninjured

But he should be out if it was a hammy

That said, Carlton's midfield is back. They'll flog Collingwood
Can only hope. Pies to drop out of Top 4, then lose in Week 1 (currently I have them playing Tigers), would be great.

I'd normally agree, but Im death riding Melbourne. So if the Swans, Lions, pies and freo win, then Melbourne plays tigers.
Tigers beat Melbourne, and we get at least p12 (possibly p11)
Yeah true, I'd just also prefer the Blues to make finals over the Dogs.

Cats v Eagles at GMHBA… Can Charlie Curnow, with a 3 goal lead, hold off Cameron to win the Coleman? 🤞

Fair point, wouldn't put it past them though. Given they were barely holding on at the time, maybe they felt it was time to make a tactical change and maybe shake things up.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back