NO TROLLS 2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Judging by the pics of Miles Bridges wife, this c*** may never play again

**** him. Zero sympathy.

Only wish the NFL and MLB also blacklist fellow women beaters, absolute zero tolerance for that kind of toxic behaviour.

Simmons was worse, didn't make Harden's exit/s great either.

Mainly about his on court efforts after his heart wasn't in it, of which there were plenty of lowlight compilations floating about.

It's not a witch hunt, but the observation that Kyrie/Durant's current stunt 'justified' or redeemed Harden's actions is a step too far. He didn't cover himself in glory either, especially considering he favoured joining the Nets in the first place.

Agreed re. Fertitta, but there's still no denying that Harden pushed CP3 out and was wholeheartedly behind Westbrook in.

Certain symmetry between Durant wanting Kyrie, DAJ and Nash in as coach, then leaving because he's disillusioned with the results. Obviously Harden had runs on the board in Houston whereas Durant doesn't, but still.

A rebuild's not a bad thing in itself, but it can go awry. Witness post-Dwight Orlando or post-Lebron Cavs, versions 1.0 & 2.0.

As it is the Rockets' ownership might still suck, but their front office management seems capable enough, and good on 'em.

Again, not supposed to be a pot shot at Harden, but he has his own skeletons in the closet. Not ready to wear a 'Harden was vindicated' t-shirt yet.

Right, but I think Lego77's point and mine isn't necessarily that you have to give Harden his flowers but pointing out how some - and mainly the folk that need to link Harden and Simmons till the end of time - were pretty certain that Harden was getting a supermax.

If they don't give the super max. I reckon he goes to the rockets.

Doubt he stays at the sixers without the 300 million dollar contract

Extend at a max or he walks.

Alternative is if he doesn't find a market he might stay at less than market rate

Watch what happens if Harden is given a max contract - should be some spicy viewing leading into the next all star break if they suck.

It would be two and who is taking on a Kyrie that doesn’t want to be at that team?
Has he come out and said it's Lakers or nothing? Another middling first in 7 years with Seth Curry going the other way is what's being floated by the Lakers from the looks of it. Nets obviously aren't interested in that according to Woj. Not like they'll just bend over without waiting to see if there's potentially another suitor.

Payton to the Blazers on a three year deal... interesting.

Bit of a blow to the Dubs, but they'd have been hard pressed to keep him at that price.

Right, but I think Lego77's point and mine isn't necessarily that you have to give Harden his flowers but pointing out how some - and mainly the folk that need to link Harden and Simmons till the end of time - were pretty certain that Harden was getting a supermax.

Right, I gotcha.

Harden at the Sixers is a different kettle of fish entirely. Obviously did you a solid to allow you to get Tucker and House in. Proof will be in the pudding re. his level of fitness and level of play vs. contract size, don't think any of us know either way there. IMO his game should age better than most in a Chris Paul kind of way, although he might need to develop the mid range shot more. Mentally... who knows.

Has he come out and said it's Lakers or nothing? Another middling first in 7 years with Seth Curry going the other way is what's being floated by the Lakers from the looks of it. Nets obviously aren't interested in that according to Woj. Not like they'll just bend over without waiting to see if there's potentially another suitor.
Oh absolutely, i just don't know what the market is for Kyrie.

Both are on expiring deals so it isn't like you are getting any extra years of either. By doing the trade you are getting some draft capital admittedly is isn't great. And i strongly believe that Russ will at least play hard and in the right scenario can win you some regular season games, won't be a locker room cancer.

If it it comes down to Lakers or keeping Kyrie i would probably just rather see the back of him personally.

KD is the interesting one, he opted in to an extension so the fact he is contracted for so long at least gives the Nets a fair bit of security.

Welcome to LAKER land Kyle Toscano Anderson

1953T__90744.1567730250.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Welcome to LAKER land Kyle Toscano Anderson

1953T__90744.1567730250.jpg

I would like your cultured take on the Lakers signing Lonnie Walker please, PN.

For me possibly the second most baffling signing of the day, after the Pistons giving Marvin Bagley $37 million guaranteed.

For me possibly the second most baffling signing of the day, after the Pistons giving Marvin Bagley $37 million guaranteed.
sometimes its best to do nothing on Day 1 and watch teams like the Knicks, Lakers and Kings make all the splashy moves

also was it really more baffling than Gary Harris 2 years 26mil?!

Denver using up a roster spot on DAJ?
Hang on wait i missed that... Do some teams just not pay any attention to other teams?

It was clear DAJ was washed before the Nets, he only got that contract because he is friends with KD and Kyrie.

How the Lakers then signed him expecting him to be at all useful i will never understand

How Philly than thought he would be at all playable is more baffling

Now Denver?!?!?!?!?! * me if teams want to piss money away on people that have no business being on an NBA court give it to me!!!

Lonnie is an upstanding citizen. There cannot be a question as to his ability nor measured world views, for why else would the Spurs culture embrace him so? Under the strong program of San Antonio, he learned well under coach Pop.

Walker has a dog named Zola, who appeared with him in a PETA ad campaign, reminding people not to leave their dogs in hot, parked cars.

He is the fourth man of his name in the Walker family.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back