NO TROLLS 2022 NBA Offseason Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

If the Lakers get Harris or Curry along with Irving for Westbrook that’s theft.
Lakers dont want Harris and are haggling cos they want Curry. One of the two have to go along with Irving to make the money work

Could not believe I read that

They should be taking Irving and Harris and running out the door. Theft is an understatement

Honestly. They * up for half a decade. End up with Lebron and AD.

Win a championship. * it up again.

Irving and an elite shooter falls into their lap for a player they were willing to attach picks to to unload.

LA is Homer and every other team is Frank Grimes.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
They'll find another way to * it up.

Even if they land Kyrie they're not beating GSW, Clippers even Grizzlies.

Lakers dont want Harris and are haggling cos they want Curry. One of the two have to go along with Irving to make the money work

Could not believe I read that

They should be taking Irving and Harris and running out the door. Theft is an understatement
With Russ and Simmons letting fly you can afford to give up a little shooting.

Hard to get a read on him. He's not a max guy but not being a max guy doesn't mean he won't get one. Salary cap is up to $123m next season. Fair money maybe $160m over 5 years, first year starting ~28m. Is he projecting to be an all star / all NBA team player in his career so far?
He has All-Star written all over him. He was pretty good for us this year. Was the youngest of his draft so 1st year was always gonna be difficult.

Honestly. They * up for half a decade. End up with Lebron and AD.

Win a championship. * it up again.

Irving and an elite shooter falls into their lap for a player they were willing to attach picks to to unload.

LA is Homer and every other team is Frank Grimes.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Frank Grimes ! haha

Gave up * all for him.

• Aaron Nesmith
• Daniel Theis
• Nik Stauskas
• Malik Fitts
• Juwan Morgan
• 2023 first-round pick

Theis is handy. Though dispensable given you traded him away twice.

Little late to the party but LOLnets.

never too late for that

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LMFAO at Durant wanting out because of the Nets 'soured relationship with Irving' as if it is the front offices fault that relationship isn't working it.

That team literally signed him to a max paying him to sit out a full year

They fired the head coach because it wasn't who Kyrie and KD wanted

They signed a washed Jordan to a awful contract simply because he is friends with them

They sold away the future for Harden to give them all the help they could want

Now after all that you are going to blame the Org? Durant got called a snake for his GSW move but this is 10000% worse.

Never been a KD hater but now i hope he never gets another ring.

Last edited:
LMFAO at Durant wanting out because of the Nets 'soured relationship with Irving' as if it is the front offices fault that relationship isn't working it.

That team literally signed him to a max paying him to sit out a full year

They fired the head coach because it wasn't who Kyrie and KD wanted

They signed a washed Jordan to a awful contract simply because he is friends with them

They sold away the future for Harden to give them all the help they could want

Now after all that you are going to blame the Org? Durant got called a snake for his GSW move but this is 10000% worse.

Never been a KD hater but now i hope he never gets another ring.
he's a 34 year old that is contractually committed for 4 more years, if I'm the nets im telling him we need a haul in return or you can finish your career here

he's a 34 year old that is contractually committed for 4 more years, if I'm the nets im telling him we need a haul in return or you can finish your career here
Yeah requesting a trade from a contract that you legit haven’t even started yet is next level.

Hearing some Suns fans say Bridges is off limits in a KD trade is some funny ass s**t.

Yeah requesting a trade from a contract that you legit haven’t even started yet is next level.

Hearing some Suns fans say Bridges is off limits in a KD trade is some funny ass s**t.

You've been speaking to Look2Me4Guidance I see

Sign Jalen Brunson.

He left?

Ok, go get Dragic. Who's begging to play with Luka.

No? * me then.
Brunson seemed pretty set on New York. They went extremely hard to get him, the dad link. He seemed set on the Knicks for whatever reason.

Dragic is going to be 37 next year, played no where near a full season this year. I mean is Dragic a difference maker?

They added Wood for next to nothing who will play well next to Luka, they got Javale to address the big weakness.

Did they smash it out of the park? No. Did they do an okay job considering how handicapped they were from previous s**t deals? I think so.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back