Resource 2022 NMFC Membership thread - Final Tally: 50,191

Remove this Banner Ad

This was sent Monday to Mrs Bigming. I received my pack last year. On a side note I had requests from friends here in Hong Kong for 'Roos guernseys/t-shirts etc and no matter what we tried, we couldn't put our order through online. We contacted the club, and they said (with a straight face) that we could order as normal. By phone.

Dear,
Due to the recent outbreak of the coronavirus in China, your membership pack will take a little longer to reach you.
The Chinese government has ordered the shutdown of our mail house until Sunday, February 9. This temporary closure is simply preventative; to reduce the risk of virus exposure to employees.
We will keep you updated should any further delays occur, otherwise you will receive an email with an estimated delivery date as soon as your pack has been lodged.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Kind regards
North Melbourne Membership Service

Anyone else get this email? North membership items from China might have corona virus on them? Fantastic.
Cool ... time to befriend an Essendon supporter :mask:

Can you still buy your membership at the club nowdays? In cash?

Was just online, whilst watching the girls play trying renew and could only pay if I ā€˜joinedā€™ the payment plan, WTF is that crap!!!! Canā€™t I simply pay in full??

Screw this online auto repayment hustle theyā€™re trying on us. Disgraceful.

Was just online, whilst watching the girls play trying renew and could only pay if I ā€˜joinedā€™ the payment plan, WTF is that crap!!!! Canā€™t I simply pay in full??

I did last year.

Mate of mine buys his in cash, first home game, ever year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This was sent Monday to Mrs Bigming. I received my pack last year. On a side note I had requests from friends here in Hong Kong for 'Roos guernseys/t-shirts etc and no matter what we tried, we couldn't put our order through online. We contacted the club, and they said (with a straight face) that we could order as normal. By phone.

visited HK in Oct 2018
Loved it

Yeah it's a complete pickpocket job down there these days.

If you go online there is also no opt out option for the $40 box on donation and there isn't one for the $25 Huddle donation either.

It's a joke.

:D

What would consumer affairs make of this?

They have to deliver before I'll consider opening up the wallet again.

I'm over the bullshit.

I rang them and changed from monthly payments to one payment back in Nov.

Yeah it's a complete pickpocket job down there these days.

If you go online there is also no opt out option for the $40 box on donation and there isn't one for the $25 Huddle donation either.
:D

What would consumer affairs make of this?

They have to deliver before I'll consider opening up the wallet again.

I'm over the bullshit.
So, assuming that you'retalking about the "AddOns" section of the membership purchase. They aren't automatically included. You can select how many you want, then you push the "Add" button and it puts it on the total. You have the option of NOT DOING THAT and hitting continue. The continue button is your opt out because you choose not to add them on.

So, assuming that you'retalking about the "AddOns" section of the membership purchase. They aren't automatically included. You can select how many you want, then you push the "Add" button and it puts it on the total. You have the option of NOT DOING THAT and hitting continue. The continue button is your opt out because you choose not to add them on.
yep my bad.

Thanks mate.

Posts deleted.

The day the f over everybody thats paid full price.
Never could quite understand this line of thinking

Everyone pays what they consider fair value, if it's too much don't buy it.
You're not getting less value from your membership because someone else is getting it cheaper,
Otherwise nobody would buy parmas unless it's Wednesday

Remove this Banner Ad

Back