Autopsy 2022 Rd 9 Blues show Giant heart to win interstate

Who played well for the Blues in Round 9 vs the Giants?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Then he is competing with Saad, Docherty, Stocker, zac Williams, and Newman. Have it your way. Those first three all bring something really key to the mix. Marchbank, Young and Weitering.

If you are going to be specific he is up against Stocker and Williams for lockdown roles. Or Saad if he is given a lockdown role on the day.

Only injuries see Plowman play.
Zero idea

Can we see a role for Plow outside the backline?

Obviously he is now a rotation/depth etc but could see him pinch hitting in different roles...

Yep, for sure. Could slot into the defensive wing position pretty comfortably I reckon, which would likely see him drifting back as the 7th defender in general play as well. Whether he's our best option for that role is another question though.

Have to say
I drove for over 6 hours
Went to my first NSW AFL game yesterday
Oh my
What a sweeeet feeling !!!
Yes !!!
I did standing ovation 👏 for motts with his first goal
It was so good
And the crowd was very much in blues favour
A great day ! ❤️
Forever blue 1 is home safely now😛
Made good time
15 minute break and fuel
6:30 drive
👍🏻

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is your profile picture Effie from acropolis now?

Yes It Is GIF

Watching the game last night, I noticed heaps of players tackled one on one, just blatantly drop the ball, throwing their arms out, looking for a holding the man free. Weiters was lucky enough to don the ump in to giving him one, much to my dismay, it was holding the ball.

I saw Cripps do it, Parker, Papley, Warner and Weitering, not in a pack, not in congestion, in the open, drop the ball in front as soon as they were tackled.

I know umpiring is hard, but I still can’t believe that adult male/female AFL umpires, all miss these instances several times a game, these are easy decisions.

Then theres the throwing debacle.

No, not a one quarter issue Owies goal kicking has not improved from last year while others eg Cripps, Jack, Martin have done the work and gone next level.

CB
He may be in the right track
Just because other layers have made it work doesn’t mean that owies had to of gotten it right at the same time

He may be in the right track
Just because other layers have made it work doesn’t mean that owies had to of gotten it right at the same time
Owies foot skills aren't at the same standard of our other forwards. He needs to go away and improve.

Back