List Mgmt. 2022 Trade, Draft, etc thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good to see Cale Morton (with a few extra centimetres) back in the red and blue ❤

Give him time, back him in

Ill back him in but you just know hes a mile off it. George being out for a season with an ACL is way closer to playing.

Damn already a whipping boy and only just got drafted.

* some of you are pessimistic as * on someone who's been a dee for five seconds. Remember why i stopped reading draft threads

(Log in to remove this ad.)

* some of you are pessimistic as * on someone who's been a dee for five seconds. Remember why i stopped reading draft threads
Not really, just rather we be trading for the near future

What is pessimistic about saying he wont play for ages? Its realistic. Hes got some skills for sure but hes a mile off playing.

I'm fine with the pick, but realistically, he likely won't be holding down a full-time KPF spot and producing at the level required until some of our stars have retired, and when some are the wrong side of 30.

Fingers crossed he develops ok. We haven't had much luck drafting and developing and keeping KPF's. He'll either be a good grab but a horrible kick, or be a beautiful kick and can't take a mark to save himself. Not sure which yet but Jefferson/JVR 2025 premiership forward combo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back