Vent 2022 Vents / regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

I regret not starting the year with a cheap R2 (Preuss/Hayes) with English @ F2 insurance. Had a PS draft team like this and it would’ve gone great guns with the extra premo elsewhere. I’ve decided to trade and correct to this setup after today (Rd5).

Whitfield has been a major letdown to date.
I’m hoping with Whitfield Leon keeps losing games then he might be forced to give him a new role

Had Jack Hayes on the bench last week and he scores 105.

Play Jack Hayes on the ground this week and he gets a season long injury and scores 16.

What a kent! :mad:
circle-of-life.gif

I was wrrrrrong for trading Gawn out after RD2, it cost me at least 200 points- not even counting today :mad:

That move alone, I would have been in top 20 - me think (just guessing here)!

Sliding door moment :poo:

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

I was wrrrrrong for trading Gawn out after RD2, it cost me at least 200 points- not even counting today :mad:

That move alone, I would have been in top 20 - me think (just guessing here)!

Sliding door moment :poo:

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF
Mate, I pulled an inadvertent 'roughie'. I traded him out after round two as well. I traded him back, with much swallowing of many bitter pills, after round 4. I made 50K on the trade. Do I feel good about that? Bittersweet.
At least I have him now, but what a moment of madness in the first place.
I did at least bring Hewett in for Whitfield in the same week, but that is cold comfort.

I've run some sort of combo of Macrae and Oliver as VC and C pretty much every week, but a couple of times I've had to straight up Captain one of them without a VC first, because of issues with loops, being busy, etc.

Guess which one of these pairs I chose to Captain each of these rounds:

Round 4 - Macrae 158, Oliver 68
Round 9 - Macrae 92, Oliver 166

Those extra 164 points would've came in handy, that's for sure.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I regret having the time to realise Rosas was a late out with injury and swapping him to Lohmann, who then proceeded to get injured himself. 😢

I went McCreery who didn't star but who should keep his spot.

Same.

Kind of regret spending that much on a bench guy though.

Was very underwhelming yesterday, don't know how he scored so well in rounds 1 and 2.

Oh well it is what it is....

Same.

Kind of regret spending that much on a bench guy though.

Was very underwhelming yesterday, don't know how he scored so well in rounds 1 and 2.

Oh well it is what it is....
I’m not liking this new trade boost feature or these dpp additions. It’s like playing a completely different game. It’s probably throwing you off lol

I’m not liking this new trade boost feature or these dpp additions. It’s like playing a completely different game. It’s probably throwing you off lol

LOL!

Have to admit it has taken me a bit to get used to.

McCreery was a bit of a panic trade though, there just wasn't much left to bring in at that stage.

He looked absolutely hopeless yesterday though, just putid.

I was just hoping for a quick cash grab but not even sure if I will get that. :(

I've done some stupid things, but trading out Gibcus instead of Hinge last week will probably haunt me all season. Hinge won't play any time soon and Gibcus will be over 300k soon. Also might be needed if somebody like NOD gets dropped.

I've done some stupid things, but trading out Gibcus instead of Hinge last week will probably haunt me all season. Hinge won't play any time soon and Gibcus will be over 300k soon. Also might be needed if somebody like NOD gets dropped.
Gibcus looked like the one to trade out at the time. Doubt that Noddy gets dropped anytime soon

LOL!

Have to admit it has taken me a bit to get used to.

McCreery was a bit of a panic trade though, there just wasn't much left to bring in at that stage.

He looked absolutely hopeless yesterday though, just putid.

I was just hoping for a quick cash grab but not even sure if I will get that. :(
I did a panic trade too brang in Hobbs when I seen rosas late out now I’m stuck with another expensive rookie. Would have rather it locked the trade in like it once did, bloke will probably get straight back in lol

I did a panic trade too brang in Hobbs when I seen rosas late out now I’m stuck with another expensive rookie. Would have rather it locked the trade in like it once did, bloke will probably get straight back in lol

Haha, yeah I kinda wish I just stuck with Rosas now as the kent will probably be back this week.

This game is a real biatch sometimes...

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back