AFL 2023 Brownlow,Battle of the Bulls

Remove this Banner Ad

I wouldn't be counting out Coniglio either, he looked backed to his best on the weekend. Would have given him the two ahead of Green.
Yeah a couple of other votes ive just seen have Coniglio up there as well so it could end up being any combo of those 3 getting the votes.

Like it and now they've got Kelly out for at least one (possibly 2) and will have the lingering effect of concussion to deal with.

Did you have him getting 2 or 3 on the weekend? Seems it's pretty evenly split between him and Toby Greene and with WC next who just gave up 32d, 19 contested, 10 clearances and a goal to LDU (similar stat line to Green's funnily enough), it's set up perfectly for Green to pick up some more votes and possibly leading after 2 rounds.

Coniglio was huge in the last quarter when the game was on the line and I think he gets the 3. Toby should be in the votes, Tom was enormous in the first half but faded a bit, and Rachelle could sneak in for a vote but Tom should pick up the 1 vote IMO.

Votes Last Night 3 A Saad 2 J Cameron 1 M Kennedy thoughts maybe Cameron gets the 3 pretty tight there

I wouldn't give saad votes last night. Cameron was everywhere in a losing effort, Curnow, Cripps being Cripps, even Kennedy better. If it was up to unfounded commentary hype then Saad gets the 3

ESPN and Betfair are the best you will find.

BeforeYouBet tend to award the votes to the best players but that's not how the Brownlow works. They give 3's to defenders and forwards when the votes end up going to the mids as always.

AFL site predictor is dogshit.

LDU 6
N.Daicos 5
Parish 4

Maybe Josh Daicos on 4, Cripps could have polled twice but only 2-3 max votes, hasn’t been that good. Brennan Cox could have anything between 1 & 4 - got him 3 personally. Don’t have any Swan polling multiple times - Warner/Witts/Gulden last week, Mills/Amartey/Blakey this week.

That’s my early calls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A few I believe are over the odds based on their start to the season:

Davies-Uniacke $19 (B365)
Parish $41 (TAB)
Coniglio $101 (TAB)

Every chance LDU moves to 9 votes this coming weekend against an insipid Hawthorn.
Added to the Rank File
Warner at $21 caught my eye as well
Glad I got Nick D at $41
Screenshot_20230329-121142_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230328-215925_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230328-220728_Chrome.jpg

Nick Daicos at $10 is the biggest poison i have ever seen. No doubt hes a gun but to win it at half back would be near impossible i would think.
Agree its unders, he's not quite a half back though, he certainly starts there but pushes into the midfield and half forward (kicked 2 goals last week).

The media hype will be enough to keep his name up in lights if he sustains this type of form.

Saints highly unlikely to keep it up but I've got one of their players in equal first position at the moment.

$251 for Jack Sinclair on SB might be a decent cash out option at some point

Couple of others at big odds. Yes it's a midfielders award but Jezza and Curnow with a couple of BOG's already, only a vote behind the leaders in my count.

Cameron in particular could go off with the Cats having 9 home games at GMHBA to come. Still $67 on Lads after opening at $101 everywhere in preseason.

Couple of others at big odds. Yes it's a midfielders award but Jezza and Curnow with a couple of BOG's already, only a vote behind the leaders in my count.

Cameron in particular could go off with the Cats having 9 home games at GMHBA to come. Still $67 on Lads after opening at $101 everywhere in preseason.
I Jumped on after his 6th today,admittedly I backed him last year but just get the feeling it will be a low vote count this year,in a very even competition

Remove this Banner Ad

Back