Player Watch 2023 Father Son player watch - McCabe, Dear and Maginness

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys, I keep deleting posts referencing this, but can we move away from suggesting or making juvenile jokes about the bloodlines of players.

This is a public forum and parents of players do read here.

Don’t think they will bid on McCabe but wouldn’t surprise me if North bid on Dear, You would have to think that AC would have spent a lot of time with the dear family when he was Hawks Coach maybe even after while Paul was sick supporting the family.
Clarko never rated Hawk F/S when he was at the Hawks, so he can piss off now he is at the Roos!

Clarko never rated Hawk F/S when he was at the Hawks, so he can piss off now he is at the Roos!
Clarko didn’t have to. We haven’t had great father sons.

old ground is old. Brad Sewell played in two flags. :shrug:

current: Calsher seems the tallest by inches. At least as tall as Serong already.

Harry Dear and Ben Jarman we passed on and they didn’t make it at Adelaide
Curran went to North too after we passed on him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t think they will bid on McCabe but wouldn’t surprise me if North bid on Dear, You would have to think that AC would have spent a lot of time with the dear family when he was Hawks Coach maybe even after while Paul was sick supporting the family.
Why would he have spent anytime at all with the Dears - they weren’t involved in the modern operations of club were they? He didn’t show any interest in Harry Dear when he was eligible.

Kennedy turned out alright, an I feel we could have offered him a little more time than the year we did.

Here We Go Again GIF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back