List Mgmt. 2023 List Management thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mod notice after Mr Bob did a lot of annoying work in moving days of posts out of here. As we are heading into offseason, this thread is for 2023 list management only. Getting upset on previous trades can be taken to the vent thread. Lets keep this thread on track in the part of the year it's actually relevant

Last edited:
Bell said we had plenty options for the wing and he mentioned Hughes
Angry The Office GIF

Strange he didn’t mention MJ, who has been playing a fair amount of time on the wing in recent weeks
Yeah they can't all play inside mid. He did mention Young was also a possibility for wing. Going to be interesting to see what our inside mid rotation is next year. Plenty of options.

Bell said we had plenty options for the wing and he mentioned Hughes

Honestly I think Bell has jumped the shark. I think he needs to quit. Prioritizing JOM over Acres was clearly a mistake. Now readily expressing that Henry will be given up cheaply. Returning the failed Hughes to the wing. Honestly STFU.

Honestly I think Bell has jumped the shark. I think he needs to quit. Prioritizing JOM over Acres was clearly a mistake. Now readily expressing that Henry will be given up cheaply. Returning the failed Hughes to the wing. Honestly STFU.
Hughes was only one of many names he mentioned. I was just being histrionic .

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Glad to see we've made the right choice in regards to Colyer and Wilson, both needed to be moved on.

Wonder if any of the WAFL clubs will pick them up?

Surprised none of them announced their respective retirements first.
Gold Coast had interest in Wilson last year. Doubt they still would though. He’s one that could still play at AFL level but I feel like his position is one that clubs aren’t ever really chasing.

So Wilson, Colyer, Benning and Henry all gone - there's our required four places. With Treacy and Banfield upgraded from Rookie list, we would have two live picks. I wonder if anybody else is gone?

Glad to see we've made the right choice in regards to Colyer and Wilson, both needed to be moved on.

Wonder if any of the WAFL clubs will pick them up?
Colyer was top 10 bnf two years ago. Some go over the hill faster than others. I have felt Wilson hasn’t been up to to scratch for a few seasons now.

Colyer was top 10 bnf two years ago. Some go over the hill faster than others. I have felt Wilson hasn’t been up to to scratch for a few seasons now.
I think that was very much a case of playing every game in the season though. We were very riddled with injury that year

Colyer was even good last year, surprisingly a good mark of the football and his pace down the wing was superb, hell he was good for a goal or two each game, time to move on though, he'll be at Peel Thunder for the rest of his career if he were to stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back