Autopsy 2023 Rd 2 Blues hold on to beat the reigning premier

Who played well for the Blues in Round 2 vs the Cats?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

's

Tonight, I love every single one of you delightful people, but if you mention it in the morning, I'll deny everything.

You have to love a player who just goes when he has to rather than picking and choosing when to do so. We need more of the Hollands types and less of the conditional ones.

He's one of us. He's a supporter. He's not just playing for himself, or the team. He plays for all of us. He plays for history.

TDK was next level. Which 8 players are being delisted/traded so we can afford to keep him?
I want to adopt Hollands. 2nd gamer gave smith (who is a wing genius) a bath. Out worked him all game.
Pressure plus all over the park and slick ball use meant there were large stretches of the game where Geelong did not look like it. Dudes, Mots, Ed, Saad and others just brought intense heat.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was way ahead of you. Changed it as soon as he said it.
Day late, dollar short, story of my life ODN. Happy to lose out to your good self though

How are you seeing us mate? Can’t lie, Sydney praccy and last week had me edgy. Tonight was more us though

Loving what Austin is bringing us. Motlop, little Durds, Ollie, my Tassie boy Moo. It’s some run we desperately need

Gutsy win.

Great saving marks from Harry and Young.

Tigers and cats first up was always going to be tough so 6 points for us on the ladder is a good start.

Massive start. Now we have 4 games against non finalists, and Walsh will be back in the midst of them. Phwoar.

Little Durds is such a strong barstad. Really strong and powerful for such a small nimble player. Has a lot of assets to be a Top 18 player in a Top side.

He's a ripper.

Him and Mots both possess AFL power.

Both comfortable with their head over the ball. Not afraid to give or take a bump and keep going.

Back