Centreline:Blake AcresPatrick CrippsEd Curnow
Half-forwards:Jack MartinZac FisherJack Silvagni
Forwards:Corey DurdinCharlie CurnowHarry McKay
Followers:Tom De KoningAdam CerraMatthew Kennedy
Interchange:Ollie HollandsJesse MotlopMatthew Owies
Adam Saad
Emergencies:Josh HoneyLochie O'BrienMarc Pittonet
Lachie Plowman

I reckon he has an insider giving him some info, in return for a future favour...

Dow this will probably be your chance to show the club what you are capable of, I'm right behind you buddy!

Voss reflecting on the dual ruck conundrum on 10 news stating that many had forgotten as to whether pitto was actually ready to play.

Made me think that he will come in. Could be wrong though.

No George.

Confirmed CH7 news

Durdin IN

Hmm our midfield is looking thin. Missing Hewett and Walsh.

Further confirmation Dow only comes in for Cripps or Kennedy. All 3 playing together would make our midfield spread and defensive pressure terrible.

Durdin up forward, Ed more midfield minutes. Maybe Fisher/Doc/Martin pinch hitting.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not sure why people assumed Dow would be included. We saw late last year Vossy preferred to shift the magnets around instead of bringing him in.

4 goals in a VFL practice match is a good sign, but let's not go overboard and forget what it is - a VFL practice game.

My guess, Doc into the midfield rotation. LOB as sub again.

No Dow as emergency with another mid out says a lot about his status on the list. Was wanting Pitto in as well, and not to have JSOS ruck again. Owies, Motlop and Durdin need to hit the scoreboard with the 8-12 touches they will get.

If no late changes, LOB sub again.

Bit disappointed with the team tbh. Think switching out Owies/Martin would make sense and probably rewarding Dow.

Don't know what else Dow can do to get a run, must be pretty soul destroying for him.

Not sold on Voss just yet, he doesn't seem very adventurous as a coach & he didn't change up the team too much last year either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back