Position 2023 Rookies

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Judson Clarke with Lynch out should get quite a good run. Awkwardly priced at 197k. Amartey 2.0 anyone?
Juddy is a small half foward type, they've talked him up as playing a Kane Lambert type role. Think he will get a decent run at it but awkard price.

Ryan probably is our R1 for the next little while with Nank + Soldo out injured so he's a good bet in terms of JS at the very least, even if Soldo is back in a few weeks he'll slot forward into Lynch's spot.

Young JS looking okay with Tarrant injured again and Gibcus still a while away.

Sydney's defensive stocks in disarray, big stage in Adelaide Friday night, could it be time for the most anticipated debut in SC history???

1004113.png

Wardlaw :eyes:

Rumours he might be unleashed on Ashcroft in the driving rain almost 12 months to the day since Oakleigh vs Sandi in the monsoon in 2022.
Gee I just saw the forecast.

Mount Barker would be the last place you would want to be a cold wet rainy day.

Will be a good test to see how the oval holds up. It does slope from end to the other. ;)

Sydney's defensive stocks in disarray, big stage in Adelaide Friday night, could it be time for the most anticipated debut in SC history???

1004113.png
If he can't get a gig at the age of 22 when two key defenders are guaranteed outs, his manager really needs to make a few interstate telephone calls.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mount Barker would be the last place you would want to be a cold wet rainy day.

Hoping once Tassie are in the comp they'll arrange a couple of special fixtures at Queenstown Oval on the gravel.

iu

Chances of rain are very high, chances of getting into double figures celsius are very low, but on the plus side, it is generally very well graded gravel outside of the puddle pits. :thumbsu:

Surely Fahey close.
37 on the weekend.
Whitfield had his best game of the season, and Ash and Cumming have been solid all year

Unless one of them moves up the field, I don't see how he plays

Day out for a couple might be good for Mackenzie.

I don't reckon.

They were actually waxing a bit.

The last thing a rook mid in a sh1t team needs is a reduction in the quality of the blokes around him.

The cats played fricken keepings off in the third quarter - without Day it'll be easier for teams to do that to the hapless Hawks

Hoping once Tassie are in the comp they'll arrange a couple of special fixtures at Queenstown Oval on the gravel.

iu

Chances of rain are very high, chances of getting into double figures celsius are very low, but on the plus side, it is generally very well graded gravel outside of the puddle pits. :thumbsu:

My home ground.

(And, also Lachy Cowan's father's too).👍

iu

I've been there ..

Was staying at big place in town.

Came back from a walk .

Heard 2 house workers say who wants to stay fuuu here hear..lol.gold .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back