Autopsy 2023 Round 20 – Western Bulldogs vs GWS Giants, Saturday July 29, 1.45pm AEST, Mars Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

God I love Bedford - 9 tackles, does so much off the ball and he’s electric with the ball.

One of the recruits of the season for any club I reckon. Was recruited to score goals and he doesn’t seem to do that in this team, but the things he does do, every single week and the things that get us over the line. Love him

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

7 straight wins - Club record

Biggest half time comeback - Club record

Wins from 9 different venues so far this season

Can’t wait to attend training on Thursday and bring on next week’s game against the Swans

Only watched last quarter but Giants are amazing . Carlton and GWS are the form teams. Anyway well done.

Any game you don’t use Silvagni or De Koning feel free to loan them 😂

Great win last night, hopefully Walsh isn’t out for too long

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any game you don’t use Silvagni or De Koning feel free to loan them

Great win last night, hopefully Walsh isn’t out for too long

Yes last night was glorious. Glad TDK put pen . I do hope we keep JSOS but I wouldn’t be surprised if he ended up in orange.

7 straight wins - Club record

Biggest half time comeback - Club record

Wins from 9 different venues so far this season

Can’t wait to attend training on Thursday and bring on next week’s game against the Swans
And also our first win against the dogs since our 2019 Elimination Final win. A long time coming and something to savour

Speaking of mechanics, yes we do seem to cut it close but I suspect until proven otherwise it's a case of if it ain't broke don't fix it.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back