Discussion 2024 Fantasy General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

It would be very useful to be able to get Average-BE and or Projected-BE and order by that. It's more useful than just raw BE numbers. Any ideas?

It would be very useful to be able to get Average-BE and or Projected-BE and order by that. It's more useful than just raw BE numbers. Any ideas?
https://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/dream_team_breakevens

Includes a 'Likelihood' % of hitting their BE. As to whether you agree with the % figure, that's up to you. Can filter by column high to low, low to high etc.

This is usually updated for each round on Monday's from memory.

The magic number was 9030 (I don't know how/when/or if it changes after each round) to start the year.

Price ÷ 9030 = priced at

E.g Bont is now $1,034,000 ÷ 9030 = 114.5

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong
It does change and has changed, i'm not sure what it is from time to time, but i'm sure dividing by 9030 will give you a rough enough estimate.

It does change and has changed, i'm not sure what it is from time to time, but i'm sure dividing by 9030 will give you a rough enough estimate.
Might be being too clever by half but I've rejigged that equation to be player x price/player x average to estimate the magic number. Gives an estimated magic no of 9434.

Perkins had 27 CBA. Get he was a big letdown last year, but if he's spending that much time in the midfield, could easily average 90.

Compare that with Billings who has already been named a sub once - is it really a bad choice to pop Perkins into your team?

Sinclair and Zak Jones named. Sinclair to mid to replace Crouch? Bonner may still keep his kick ins

Sinclair and Zak Jones named. Sinclair to mid to replace Crouch? Bonner may still keep his kick ins
Sinclair being named is enough of a red flag. If you’ve got Bonner already happy days but I wouldn’t be trading him in. Won’t hurt waiting a week to see what his role is with Sinclair in the team. Bonner will be mid 500s next week if he has another good game and still gettable next week.

Perkins had 27 CBA. Get he was a big letdown last year, but if he's spending that much time in the midfield, could easily average 90.

Compare that with Billings who has already been named a sub once - is it really a bad choice to pop Perkins into your team?
The main question around Perkins is what is his role when Parish returns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Zak Jones more of a Crouch equivalent/replacement.

I'm going Billings and D'Ambrosio over Bonner until I see how he works with Sinclair in the side. Will be awkward one to pick if he does okay without doing great (e.g 80)

I think it goes up/down based on how many points are scored in a round. I also remember hearing somewhere that the net price moves have to equal 0 (so for every player that goes up 1k, there has to be a player that goes down 1k)
Answer is here.....

Is there going to be DPP updates this season? I can't find the dates anywhere in the rules?
Is it after r6? or at r6?

Is there going to be DPP updates this season? I can't find the dates anywhere in the rules?
Is it after r6? or at r6?
Think it's after round 6. Would be elite if it was before and we can trade out the Melbourne defenders for any position and shift Roberts, McKercher, Martin back...

Think it's after round 6. Would be elite if it was before and we can trade out the Melbourne defenders for any position and shift Roberts, McKercher, Martin back...
Haven’t seen the stats - because I haven’t looked & don’t know where.
Is there any mids that could get fwd status. Sanders for example.

Haven’t seen the stats - because I haven’t looked & don’t know where.
Is there any mids that could get fwd status. Sanders for example.
Sesame Street Idk GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back