Discussion 2024 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Hope nobody gets caught out by this. The Port/ Bombers game is Friday night, although it certainly would make for interesting viewing playing two games on the same oval at the same time.

View attachment 1940885
Not sure how it's happened, other than it must have something to do with the AFL algorithm ensuring the Pies somehow have a fixture advantage. I expect we'll go Auskick style, good stoppage numbers for Bont

There's a guy in one of my leagues who hasn't completed his team yet.

Can he still complete it now - picking up all the right premos, midpricers and rookies - and then walk the league against the rest of us who have had a completed (and less than perfect) team from the get-go?
He should have been replaced by now.

yeah true, he’ll be replaced by someone with a complete team.

I had this happen in a 20 team comp where 1 coach didn’t do his team and he was booted out.
Opens an opportunity for people in a cash league (who don't care about overall) to hold off completing their team until H2H starts and nail all their starting picks then smash the league
Fire Plotting GIF by Studio Redfrog

Can he still complete it now - picking up all the right premos, midpricers and rookies - and then walk the league against the rest of us who have had a completed (and less than perfect) team from the get-go?
Would the team get auto-filled ?

does anyone know what happens when a DPP ends up playing in a 3rd position? Are they then Available in all 3 positions?
Miller (Richmond) DPP Ruck/Forward playing defence atm?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does anyone know what happens when a DPP ends up playing in a 3rd position? Are they then Available in all 3 positions?
Miller (Richmond) DPP Ruck/Forward playing defence atm?
No, only two DPP positions ....the status quo will remain

He should have been replaced by now.

Would the team get auto-filled ?
The dude with the incomplete team got replaced we now have a random in our league :(

The dude with the incomplete team got replaced we now have a random in our league :(
You can still boot him, and replace with a team of your own choosing .....I'm happy to join if that suits

Anyone got a salary prediction resource? Used to use tooserious but think round 0 has thrown a serious curveball into the website.
Have always found it a critical resource to predict different scores and price movement

Remove this Banner Ad

Back