Discussion 2024 General Discussion / Help

Remove this Banner Ad

Classic black Lab .
Is he's name Rowell 😂
Golden Retriever/Lab cross. Her name is Luna. Kids got to name her.

I'll have about 10 dogs running at me calling that name at the dog park when she goes for a walk.....

Last edited:
Obviously, this is the before shot of the carpet ......can we have an after shot in 12 months

Congrats mate .....they're a beautiful dog & companion
LOL our carpet is an embarrassment for us when we have visitors, after our dog has decorated it many times over the years :dog:

Golden Retriever/Lab cross. Her name is Luna. Kids got to name her.

I'll have about 10 dogs running at me calling that name at the dog park when she goes for a walk.....

The 3 boyz..

How do I make the pics big ?
Woof.
gutsroy
Puppy talk

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1714486120472.jpg
    FB_IMG_1714486120472.jpg
    278.8 KB · Views: 7
1714519714467.jpeg
200w.gif

aggravation-pain-in-the-neck.gif

OK ....I'm angry ....primarily after listening to the St Kilda Press Conference :mad:

Don't you think one journalist ....I assume you have to get a degree to be a journalist ?? ......would ask a question about whether Marshall and Steele were fit enough for this week ......but nah, in 7 minutes, no-one thought that a relevent question

Are sports journalist jobs only for journalists who failed their degree course ? .......I mean, every St Kilda supporter, and every Fantasy player wants that question asked

Aggravation #2
I've got a head of steam up ....so let's keep rolling
I'm sick of all this virtue signalling by the AFL !!!

All these causes the AFL has rounds about & gets publicity ......only to be hypocritical in the background
1. Gambling leads to domestic abuse .....if the AFL could squeeze another betting $ out of gambling orgs, they would
2. standup for domestic abuse ....whilst at the same time courting TT back into the AFL

Aggravation #3
Lastly, after watching the elite fan engagement demonstrated thru the NBA playoffs ......WTF ever happened to the AFL's commitment to fan engagement .....I'll tell you ....once the league got its finances back in order after CoVid, it was dropped like a hot potato
Clubs and the AFL do not believe in fan engagement, without an ulterior motive .....NBA has small stadiums, queues of people trying to get into the finals .....yet their commitment to fan engagement is exemplary

200.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

What's with these new garbage ads that come up on bigfooty now everytime you click on a topic in the supercoach forum? You have to hit the x to make them go.

Can't just be me whose experiencing them, they are damn annoying!
Get Brave browser

What's with these new garbage ads that come up on bigfooty now everytime you click on a topic in the supercoach forum? You have to hit the x to make them go.

Can't just be me whose experiencing them, they are damn annoying!
I got a bigfooty subscription = no more ads :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back