List Mgmt. 2024 List Mismanagement and Trading

Remove this Banner Ad

What's the problem with Worrell & Curtin being similar... as we need more talented players.

Curtin likely to transition out of defence, but if you have talent, you find a way of finding a spot in the team.

Both are types who could play nearly anywhere.
Correct ....so why pigeon hole Curtin

Anyway, I'm a big yes on getting Petty, who if you watched his kicking, will always be primarily a DEF

Huh?

Touk Miller is another mid bull, if you'd said Sam Flanders maybe but Miller no way.
His role this year, is as a running Mid, along with Anderson .....he was the inside man, B4 Rowell was recruited
Touks tackling numbers have changed since then, reflecting the role change, in part

Your neighbours
Fortunately up the street & not next door or over the road.

Have great neighbourhood except these dipeheads living in a housing trust home. The Mum & sister moved our last year.

They won't come near our home with 6 dogs on watch.

I personally think it looks like our rebuild will take longer than it was looking like early last year, and the idea of going all chips in 2025 doesn't make sense.
Let's grab the best talent we can over the next 2 offseasons and see what that does to our long term dreams of being a dominant club.

I.e. 2024
Top midfield talent - e.g. Draper
Welsh FS
Hayward free agent
Trade 2025 first for Phillipou

Free agent Petty
Trade future first for Wanganeen-Milera

Combine that with players who didn't play round 2 our side would be massively more talented - Curtin, Edwards, Ryan, Murray, Thilthorpe, Nankervis

Who was our friend poster that posted on a Friday night when magic mushrooms were plentiful?
I missed that.

Anyone taking drugs every night is going to have major problems...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

And everyone who follows footy, knows where Hawkins is leading to .....always

Butts reacts ....he doesn't read the game ....so he's always following

May & Lever, read the play ....and get to the ball first, most of the time
Hawkins has kicked a few goals

After this weekend ....no more evidence is needed, we need to get Petty .....Butts is an AFL player, he is NOT a Grand Final FB ....the guy is timid, with insecurities

Petty, a 197cm Full Back !
Petty is going to cost a lot and after this weekend I would have thought the evidence is we need midfielders.

We’ve used how many top picks now on defenders and how many on mids?

We don’t have to worry about having a GF FB if we don’t have a quality midfield.

Petty is going to cost a lot and after this weekend I would have thought the evidence is we need midfielders.

We’ve used how many top picks now on defenders and how many on mids?
The reported figures are over-inflated for a kid who desperately wants to come home

The reported figures are over-inflated for a kid who desperately wants to come home
Desperate for the $$??

Besides I’m talking about picks. Dees are not letting him go for anything less than 2 first rounders. They have all the leverage given he’s contracted for 2 more years and they need him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back