Game Day 2024 Round 3 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
No Berry, no Crows. :moustache:

I've still got the spud parked on the bench.

Hopefully Nicks gives him another crack next week, he couldn't be any worse than the rest of the Crows midfield spuds that played tonight,

I've still got the spud parked on the bench.

Hopefully Nicks gives him another crack next week, he couldn't be any worse than the rest of the Crows midfield spuds that played tonight,
Nicks will have to make a statement, that was a poor effort.
They need leaders and mongrel, Berry at least has the some aggression in his game.

Nicks will have to make a statement, that was a poor effort.
They need leaders and mongrel, Berry at least has the some aggression in his game.
They gave him a extra 2 years ...
Shirley the cows keep dockets this item is faulty .

Old School Television GIF by The3Flamingos

He even scores in clusters and reasonably quickly on the rare occasions Nicks allows him to not be the deepest forward

I don't have it in me to hold any longer (not with 40 trades) but surely, SURELY at 0-3 they change something. This obsession with slow plodders isn't working and Dawson is so woefully out of touch that he can't carry them
Nicks is a ******* idiot. I'd take that plonker Hinkley over him any day.

Dawson is ******* dead to me! Absolutely abysmal captain, should be dropped. 48% disposal efficiency when it’s meant to be his strength! Go and get ****ed! Outscored by rookies!!! Atrocious, cannot wait to eject that useless campaigner from my side on Monday night!
It was literally a game time decision for me to trade Dawson out for Serong with my boost. The logical side was saying Dawson is proven, has good DT scores and will fix the ratio, and so I should just get another cash cow like Dempsey with the boost instead, rather than sideways trading premos. Thank * I didn't listen to the logical side.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

905/8+C.

That's including a low 70 but not two scores in the 60s which should drop out.

Salem, Yeo, Massimo, Bont, Wines, Gawn, Grundy and Billings to hopefully deliver solid scores and then need two of Roberts, Sanders, Howes, Wilson and Reid to serve up something tasty as well

6/613
4 premos
1 mid pricer
1 rookie

Solid start. Yesterday was a tough ride with players such as Fisher, Young and Brayshaw playing who are so critical to my success in the round.

Got 300 points out of them which is a pass collectively.

Brayshaw role seemed fine last night, unusually low possession count, Young was elite and well fisher is being a kent. Role is still there. Carlton kicking 16.5 after quarter time didn’t help him getting free chips.

Not trading in Powell or Sharp 😟

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back