List Mgmt. 2024 Trade & List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I wonder if a Taranto trade did happen would it involve Zurhaar? Or maybe us and Richmond doing a pick swap with what is likely to be pick 1 and pick 2

I just want an older big bodied experienced mid for 2 years. So LDU can move from #1 to #2, and Wardlaw from 2 to 3. Just 1-2 years.

Also need a Ben McKay replacement to team up with Logue. Which then also frees up Chom to go back forward and help Larkey.

Two additions but feel like it fixes so much.
You mean like Greenwood......

What sort of financial mess have the Tigers got themselves in if they are thinking of offloading TT after 2 years, he was voted their BNF last year.
This story doesn't make sense, I doubt he'd leave to come to us, he'd have the pick of where he wants to go to.
And the tigers would be asking for pick 1
The rumour was we enquired.

We should be targeting someone like Bailey Dale from the dogs, imho.

Slightly older than I would prefer, but a genuine talent and good teammate who can slot into our back 6 real nicely.

Bumping my own post from a month ago because holy s**t Bailey Dale is in good form lately and he's the exact thing our list needs.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out of either Lobb" if we can get him reasonably cheap" or CCJ as our 2nd tall forward/ ruck who would you prefer? Saying neither is not an answer or another player.?

l would prefer Lobb. He might be a football nomad but has the talent and when he's not injured would be better than CCJ whom we have seen for a few years now and just doesnt seem to improve.
Considering CCJ won't get a contract renewal I know which one I'll choose.

Not going to be a popular stance but Taranto is one of my favourite players in the comp. Exceptional stoppage player, elite work rate/tank and provides excellent defensive pressure. Big body, 26 years of age and we can absorb his contract. Also handy forward of the ball.

My biggest issue is what it means RE: midfield time for our best young players. Wardlaw, LDU, Powell, Smillie, Phillips all do their best work as midfielders. Guys like Duursma, Zurhaar, PC and Sheezel are handy rolling through the middle from time to time. I think it only makes sense if we're conceding that a midfield full timer like LDU leaves and someone like Powell is not the answer in the middle. I'd still prefer to see Sheezel play most of his footy as a half forward as he did in his junior days, so that frees up some potential midfield time for someone else.

Anyway it makes a lot of sense - whether it's a good move depends on the price I suppose.
Dam very popular with this poster would love them in the Blue and White.

Taranto could possibly be a worse kick than Simpkin.
I get the attraction but he does have his limitations
He does seem to cop a lot of flak Cornes comes to mind straight away but i really really rate him. He would be a massive get for us. Can't see it going anywhere but wow if only.

He does seem to cop a lot of flak Cornes comes to mind straight away but i really really rate him. He would be a massive get for us. Can't see it going anywhere but wow if only.
No way known we give up pick 1 for him but maybe split pick 1 and then work something out. If LDU does sigh on like i have herd Harry George Luke Colby Zane and Tim We could finally shut down the Bye bye Clarko thread for good. PS should shut it down regardless.

Yeah but Nahas and menadue.
Oh wait
Yep carry on
pass on menadue, but robbie was good for us,

tiggers list managers after another snoz call,

Ray Liotta Laughing GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back