Player Watch #12: Jy Simpkin - 2021 & 2022 Syd Barker Medalist - 2023 co captain with LMac - re-signed until end of 2029

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm pretty sure Sliver or Basic Instinct was the first soft pr0n I'd ever seen as a 10 year.

Was wonderful.

Both movies offered plenty for the young blokes. I was already 25 and hence took it all in my stride.

Will the natives storm Arden St with pitchforks and banjos if he doesn't make the Rd 1 team?

He and anyone else who shows a glimpse of talent during the preseason yet to be named cup/challenge will be sure to set sombody off around these parts.

What are the newspapers up that way Gaso that are running articles on Jy? Do you have any links? Love a good community focused story.

There were some examples a few pages back.

Front and back Shepparton News last Friday and Saturday.

That is a BIG deal for up here.

There were some examples a few pages back.

Front and back Shepparton News last Friday and Saturday.

That is a BIG deal for up here.

So it should be, the kid is a star.

My favorite highlight of his is the left foot pass to the forward when running on the 45 in the opposite direction. It was absolute class, and something we haven't seen since Shagger was running around.

VJOLphP.png

Not claiming to be a body language or facial expression expert but I remember watching this live and thinking to myself.....'this kid doesn't look too thrilled'.

Jy looks like he'll be a quality player....so hopefully its 200+ games with us.

Yeh nar.

This is someone embarrassed to be on the tv and big screen for the first time in his life.

Has wanted AFL since Grade 5.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back