22 Year olds Virginity : FOR SALE

Remove this Banner Ad

0,,6438671,00.jpg

Dam, looks a bit like Paris Hilton.

Considering a lot of girls lose it in a most unsatisfying manner, usually in the back seat of a car, if this chick can extract that sort of coin out of some desperate moron then good on her I say.

5.6mil can buy plenty of pussy so I'm still stunned some dude is prepared to pay that for a one off encounter with a chick that 'aint exactly top shelf.

Who wants to do a virgin anyway? I've been unfortunate enough to do one and they are a terrible lay. And all the BS afterwards. I'd stay clear.

Her sister was a prostitute for 3 wks and the girl herself doing womens studies? hello? earth communicating to mars here? someone has their wires crossed!

Then again, this could be a major scam for study?
No doubt the $5m is a bogus offer.

Also admitted she wants to sell the story to the rags, tv etc.

Disappear little girl, don't show your face again....I've had enough!!!

Hold on boys.. Sorry to bring a dead post up.. but I got an email return from the ranch!

please call the bunny ranch
directly to place a 25-50% deposit to be considered a serious bidder.
thanks

----- Original Message -----
To: nataliedylan@bunnyranch.com
Sent: Thursday, January 15, 2009 8:54 PM
Subject: General Enquiry

Just wondering what your requirements are?

I have just recieved inheritance of just under $AU10,000,000.

-- Johnny

:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Am i wrong in saying that she appears pretty ordinary anyway... i mean, i went to Harbourtown for lunch today and can say with great confidence that i saw at least 20 women in their early 20s that would be hotter than her. I think if the winning bidder took his $5.6 million and bought say, a luxury yacht, or a sweet beachfront property, he'd be tucking it away with hotties, virgins or otherwise for the rest of his life, not just the one off. Now that is money well spent. :D :thumbsu:
My thoughts exactly, buy anice car or go to the gym and get yourself inshape so you can get girls betterthan her. I have done better than her for free, wouldn't pay anything over 50 dollars looll :D

Remove this Banner Ad

Back