24/11/17 6pm National Draft: Picks 47, 51, 58, 60 + 61

Remove this Banner Ad

Beveridge says Stringer is on the table but for the right deal - he's contracted for next year so they aren't going to give him away. He also says Stringer has a lot of personal issues he's dealing with.

personal issues = the kids aren't his

Reports saying that Stringer has been consistently late to training and that the clubs that will be in for him are those with a strong culture and a coach displaying some tough love, because that's what is going to be needed to turn him around.

Sounds like a perfect fit for us.

Amon is a good kick

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
Not only is he not a good kick, he's one of the worst on our list. I can't fathom where this myth comes from. He misses targets regularly, and not by small amounts. He misses by miles. Not to mention the insane amount of times he kicks it out on the full. This is the biggest myth in football.

Reports saying that Stringer has been consistently late to training and that the clubs that will be in for him are those with a strong culture and a coach displaying some tough love, because that's what is going to be needed to turn him around.

Do you even have kids?

Jeez Janus, if you knew anything about football you would know Jake Stringer has 47 kids.

He has to drop his 26 kids off at school... of course he is going to be a bit late

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How about we recruit Daniel and Troy Menzel

On SM-G955F using BigFooty.com mobile app
I acctuly see more upside in Troy.

Think he would have lernt plenty at the crows on how to play high half forward.

Will always be second to third in line there.

I was told by a family member of Liam Ryan (WAFL - Subiaco) that he is most likely to go to Port in the draft.
He will stay with Paddy Ryder until he settles in.
Paddy is from the same GNFL club (Rovers) as Liam Ryan.
Liam also has family in Adelaide.
I'd be happy with that. We could do with a talented small/medium forward to free up Wingard and R Gray to play more midfield.

Not only is he not a good kick, he's one of the worst on our list. I can't fathom where this myth comes from. He misses targets regularly, and not by small amounts. He misses by miles. Not to mention the insane amount of times he kicks it out on the full. This is the biggest myth in football.

Fun fact- only Robbie, Bonner, DBJ, Clurey, Hartlett, Houston and Pittard had better disposal efficiency than Amon on Saturday. Yes Amon had some absolute shockers but farout, stop being a hater!

I was told by a family member of Liam Ryan (WAFL - Subiaco) that he is most likely to go to Port in the draft.

Does Liam have kids and will they make him late for training?

Amon has the equal or better diposal efficiency of Boak, Gray, Wingard, Wines and powell pepper to name a few. You have much undeserved hate for little Carlos.

Yes please. Much better option than Robbie Young.

Exciting player. I hope he makes it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back