AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer

Remove this Banner Ad

Had a laugh at Stringers hairdo...geez.
Was thinking about gags I could get out of it to post and was thinking about him at the doggies.
Then realised just how much crap could come this guys way, the marriage breakdown with the gambling the affair with a 17 year old daughter of a fan, already commentators saying he's rubbish as a midfielder.
I'm a bit worried about this bloke... this isn't a troll, I'm just sayin.
I think he needs youse lot to get around him cause he's big easy target.
I hope he gets to play good footy.

Showed little in his time forward - He needs to retain his forward instincts as this is where he will do the most damage.

Maybe not almost getting knocked out and having 8 stitches in his head may make a difference.

Was thinking about gags I could get out of it to post and was thinking about him at the doggies.
Then realised just how much crap could come this guys way, the marriage breakdown with the gambling the affair with a 17 year old daughter of a fan, already commentators saying he's rubbish as a midfielder.

Commentators said that? Werid for 1st preseason game after a head knock. I’m confident when it’s the real deal / not injured he will play some really good footy. The guy is a talent and has put in hard work this year.

My concern is longer term sustainability and his tattoo/hair choices.

Yeah he's totally lost his years of forward instincts across one pre-season and a few minutes through the midfield. Ridiculous.

Where did my post state Stringer lost his forward instincts ? It's inferring that if he spends lots of time in the midfield then I hope he keeps his forward instincts.

Showed little in his time forward - He needs to retain his forward instincts as this is where he will do the most damage.
Same with Joe.

This ******* club!

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

I wonder if we'd be saying the same if he had 25 touches and kicked 3 :think:
Then nothing could be taken out of that performance except for his inevitable Brownlow/Coleman/Norm Smith trifecta.

Obviously.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm pretty sure this is a post from the Dustin Martin thread from about 4 years ago with the name switched out. Handy.

People ragging on Springer's hair; meanwhile I look at photos of my hair when I was 23 and Stringer looks conservative by comparison.

I was rocking either bright blue/red/pink/green hair and sometimes all of them together.

Didn't seem an issue when I was under the bright lights on a podium at the front of the dance floor flicking vinyl about
I had deep purple all spiked. Glowed in the sunlight. Quality.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back