AFL Player #25: Jake Stringer

Remove this Banner Ad

Just park him in the forward line and let him work his magic!

Midfield is doing fine without him. Also don't know how much running he's been doing in the last two weeks..

It’s a fine idea but I get the feeling that Jake gets into the game playing some midfield minutes. It makes him more dangerous when forward. I’d love to just park him forward and watch him kick 6 but there would be just as much chance of him not getting into the game.

It’s a fine idea but I get the feeling that Jake gets into the game playing some midfield minutes. It makes him more dangerous when forward. I’d love to just park him forward and watch him kick 6 but there would be just as much chance of him not getting into the game.
It's a good point, should get a feel for it first.

We've been getting enough inside-50's but having trouble generating enough scores from them (complete opposite from last year). Hence why we need players like Stinger and Fantasia up forward doing their thing.

When he goes forward he will get Rampe which is an extremely tough defender to get a goal on usually comes through free kicks and with the hate for us lately im not sure that will go well.

Id start him onball with Zerrett off the back square. Stringer to start in the action an early touch or two would get him involved and Zerrett maybe his best way to avoid the Hewett tag (Although i dont think yiu really can)

Some of this tomorow

9c6f20f6c30739a449d9725a462aade1

And this

27e6e1794497c6bd79ed289c7efbb7c0

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back