Autopsy 2nd Elimination Final, 2020: St.Kilda v Western Bulldogs

Remove this Banner Ad

I watched them heaps this year. They get the same frees every week, it's definitely trained into them.

Wouldn’t you think that the umps, in reviewing the games, would actually pick up on this? Seriously, what are they looking at?

Wouldn’t you think that the umps, in reviewing the games, would actually pick up on this? Seriously, what are they looking at?

There are certain ones they must train, falling forward if tackled, dropping the ball when tackled, exaggerating contact from behind in marking contests and grabbing the arm and pulling it up around their necks. They must train it because the same action keeps happening every game and often in the forward 50.

StKilda's defence for Long should be that the Bulldogs have deliberately made things appear as hits and wrong contacts.
Video can easily be produced to show that their actions are in -general fake.
If nothing else it would generate some good publicity for the cause.
Can't Longy's mum just appeal to the tribunal?

Can't think of a Saint who played a really poor game. Having said that we barely won. But win we did.

Best out of Geary, Coffield, Howard, Hill, Hannebury, King, Membrey, Sinclair.
Forgetting someone? What's his name again? That's right, I thought that Ryder fellow went alright.

On SM-T290 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Nick Foot?

He has one of the most punchable heads in the AFL.

Foot.png

Hopefully we don't get him again for our semi final as he is guaranteed to screw us again, he seems to have some grudge against St Kilda for whatever reason.
Urgh. That dude reeks of Melbourne player/Hawthorn supporter/umpire. A horrible obscene mouth, oily skin, lying eyes and douchebag hair. I hope his family loves him at least.

Can't think of a Saint who played a really poor game. Having said that we barely won. But win we did.

Best out of Geary, Coffield, Howard, Hill, Hannebury, King, Membrey, Sinclair.

Paddy???

Of course.

I'll make a tired point but one worth making until they change it: if we somehow go on to win the premiership, Ryder doesn't get a medal, even if he had dominated a semi-final and a preliminary final but injured himself 96 seconds before the end of that prelim.

This is amateur stuff, and pretty churlish too. No one's premiership medal would be sullied by giving out extra ones to guys who don't play on the day.

So pleased none of our guys do these ridiculous “look at me” things.
I normally love that stuff in general and I'm happy to see our players do it. I don't feel they are "w***ers" for celebrating so flamboyantly.

Having said that, the Johannisen phone call one WAS awful: looked like a "all the coaches call my agent to get me into their club" kind of thing. If it was something a bit more personal, then fair enough I suppose, but it looked gash.

I'm sorry that for those that are not fans of it because however we feel about it, it's sure to increase particularly with younger players.

Can some kind soul make a gif of that passage of play leading up to Membrey's first goal of the 3rdQ? The Long handpass in a tackle, the Steele pass in a tackle, the pinpoint Paddy kick to Membrey - as Brucey would say, "Delicious!"

There are certain ones they must train, falling forward if tackled, dropping the ball when tackled, exaggerating contact from behind in marking contests and grabbing the arm and pulling it up around their necks. They must train it because the same action keeps happening every game and often in the forward 50.

Bulldogs weekly training timetable

Monday - Game Review (Where Bevo goes through the tape of the previous game to point out how their players could have milked free kicks better)

Tuesday - How to milk free kicks

Wednesday - How to milk free kicks

Thursday - How to milk free kicks

Friday - How to milk 50 metre penalties

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club should be making an official complaint so the cretin doesn’t get anymore frees next year. It needs to be called out.
until it costs Clarko a game and he get on the case about it.. it wont change ... i personally cound not be happier that we were the villan to deney this rubish Bulldog fairytail BS that get spouted every year ... they had their fairytail they got an armchair ride to a flag off it move on and find a new narrative

Ok yes I'm watching the hell out of this replay admittedly, but I remember even thinking this at the time:
WTF is up with the St Kilda fanzone zoom thingy? Check out centre and centre right squares for the Membrey goal at the start of the 3rd Q. Rub-Bish!

Why sign up for it in the first place, you bloody potatoes? You represent us Saints fans, we want to see manic celebrations, not an idiot checking her hair and make up look ok and a couple of lumps on the sofa not even registering that a goal had been scored. GTFO.

Monday - Game Review (Where Bevo goes through the tape of the previous game to point out how their players could have milked free kicks better)

Tom Liberatote is already under a table in Laos probably.

Ok yes I'm watching the hell out of this replay admittedly, but I remember even thinking this at the time:
WTF is up with the St Kilda fanzone zoom thingy? Check out centre and centre right squares for the Membrey goal at the start of the 3rd Q. Rub-Bish!

Why sign up for it in the first place, you bloody potatoes? You represent us Saints fans, we want to see manic celebrations, not an idiot checking her hair and make up look ok and a couple of lumps on the sofa not even registering that a goal had been scored. GTFO.
to be fair the dogs couldnt fill 9 squares up they had their logo in the bottom right corner spot

is it just me or has Josh Bruce fallen so far this year that you would consider delisting him ... he was litterally a wasted space on the dogs team he looked slow didnt bother to chase couldnt lay a tackle in a cuddle congregation ... and his marking .. oh my.. the dude couldnt catch herpes kissing the entire Collingwood cheersquad how bad is his ability..

normally i dont derive enjoyment in seeing our former players do poorly thats not my style but i must say i did smirk when he trudged off the oval pretending to look upset at the loss ... the dogs have picked up a dud from us he is there for his payday thats it .. not person with a passion for the club they are representing would put in that effort ....

Of course.

I'll make a tired point but one worth making until they change it: if we somehow go on to win the premiership, Ryder doesn't get a medal, even if he had dominated a semi-final and a preliminary final but injured himself 96 seconds before the end of that prelim.

This is amateur stuff, and pretty churlish too. No one's premiership medal would be sullied by giving out extra ones to guys who don't play on the day.

I think the Hawks under Clarko got premiership rings made up for everyone in the squad.

is it just me or has Josh Bruce fallen so far this year that you would consider delisting him ... he was litterally a wasted space on the dogs team he looked slow didnt bother to chase couldnt lay a tackle in a cuddle congregation ... and his marking .. oh my.. the dude couldnt catch herpes kissing the entire Collingwood cheersquad how bad is his ability..

normally i dont derive enjoyment in seeing our former players do poorly thats not my style but i must say i did smirk when he trudged off the oval pretending to look upset at the loss ... the dogs have picked up a dud from us he is there for his payday thats it .. not person with a passion for the club they are representing would put in that effort ....

We made out like bandits with pick 42 for that spud. Bulldogs overpaid by about three rounds. Haha

Time for their best and fairest now.
Who is going to win this baby...

1601872601178.jpeg

We made out like bandits with pick 42 for that spud. Bulldogs overpaid by about three rounds. Haha

I did my best to bump his value up.
We know the recruiters all read big footy at trade time, trying to find out something about them, whilst pretending to their boss that they have been watching him all season.

Of course.

Only Leon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back