2nd ODI | Australia vs India @ Adelaide (13.50 ACDST)

Remove this Banner Ad

Why are the commentators banging on like we're in a poor position here? I wouldn't mind being 0/30 after 10 knowing we're capable of getting a move on if need be.

14 runs from 5 overs putting pressure on the middle order again. We got lucky with 3 early breakthroughs last game but these pedestrian starts won't continue to work IMO

Carey 10(21) not an international opener
I don’t mind it mate, let them just have 30-40 balls to get comfortable and then use the 7-15 over mark to go at 6 an over.

What's the first choice attack that Australian fans want for their team in the world cup?

I would love to see an attack of Starc, Behrendorff and Jhye Richardson. All three are attacking bowlers, pitch the ball up attacking the stumps and swing the new ball. If there's going to be any swing in England, they're going to be a handful.

What's the first choice attack that Australian fans want for their team in the world cup?

I would love to see an attack of Starc, Behrendorff and Jhye Richardson. All three are attacking bowlers, pitch the ball up attacking the stumps and swing the new ball. If there's going to be any swing in England, they're going to be a handful.

Those 3 for mine I would consider a second spinner though

I don’t mind it mate, let them just have 30-40 balls to get comfortable and then use the 7-15 over mark to go at 6 an over.
They are going at less than 3 an over, that's slow for text cricket. I'm not saying they need to swing like a T20 but we are leaving too much for the lower order to do

Starc doesn't have enough control for ODIs in my view. He bowls 5 bad balls for every good one

(Log in to remove this ad.)

An now there's even more pressure on Khawaja. If he takes 15 deliveries to get in all of a sudden it's 12 overs down for 30 odd runs and India's infront in the game.

An now there's even more pressure on Khawaja. If he takes 15 deliveries to get in all of a sudden it's 12 overs down for 30 odd runs and India's infront in the game.
I here you... I am more worried about our wickets right now than run rate

Remove this Banner Ad

Back