1st ODI Australia v West Indies Feb 2 1400hrs @ the MCG

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Australia from, Steve Smith (C), Travis Head, Marnus Labuschagne, Matthew Short, Jake Fraser-McGurk, Cameron Green, Aaron Hardie, Sean Abbott, Will Sutherland, Josh Inglis, Lance Morris, Adam Zampa, Xavier Bartlett
West Indies from, Shai Hope (C), Alick Athanaze, Teddy Bishop, Kavem Hodge, Kjorn Ottley, Keacy Carty, Roston Chase, Justin Greaves, Tevin Imlach, Alzarri Joseph, Matthew Forde, Gudakesh Motie, Romario Shepherd, Oshane Thomas, Hayden Walsh

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would have gave Labuschagne a rest and gave McGurk his debut.

The problem I have with JFM is this middle to late order fascination with him- he’s basically scored everything in the top. We really need some genuine finishers though and he’s worth the gamble

Heard a snippet on the radio this morning in a news bulletin that this was on. Will they crack 10k there?

They really don’t advertise these series enough. With them being on Foxtel, you don’t get the TV adds to pump it up in the weeks leading in. Even if it we’re advertised on TV, people don’t watch FTA anymore.

Surely with the amount of cricket content I consume I social media I should be getting bombarded with promotions on Facebook from Cricket Australia telling me to secure my tickets and get along. Nope, nothing.

Heard a snippet on the radio this morning in a news bulletin that this was on. Will they crack 10k there?

They really don’t advertise these series enough. With them being on Foxtel, you don’t get the TV adds to pump it up in the weeks leading in. Even if it we’re advertised on TV, people don’t watch FTA anymore.

Surely with the amount of cricket content I consume I social media I should be getting bombarded with promotions on Facebook from Cricket Australia telling me to secure my tickets and get along. Nope, nothing.
Interesting - I've been getting a fair few ads on it on fb and instagram. Maybe that's because I had actually gone on ticketek to find ticket prices.

Obviously they're not willing to fork out the extra $$$ required for these ads to reach a broader target market beyond people who have already expressed an interest in actually getting tickets to the game.

More people on the field than in the stands atm

ODI's are dead, there trying to hang onto it but no room for 3 formats in the calendar, Cricket Australia realise this and didn't waste money advertising.

Back