Who will win?

• Australia

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • West Indies

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

kinda dumb to pick warner, i'd rather they give more game time to fraser-mcgurk, he's got the goods (for short form at least)

He is nowhere near ready. The odd game here and there sure

Windies are a big chance to win the T20 world cup at home, 220 with no real contribution from their top order (especially Pooran) is kind of scary

Their bowling attack is still dreadful, our whole bowling attack bar Zampa was rested

McGurk will fail alot as he swings from ball one so bound to be more downs then ups with him
i'd rather the selectors show some faith (given that it's low stakes) instead of just not giving him a chance. warner's what, 36? 37?

He is nowhere near ready. The odd game here and there sure
we're up 2-0 in the series, might as well give him a chance, obviously winning is important but blooding new(er) players is important

i'd rather the selectors show some faith (given that it's low stakes) instead of just not giving him a chance. warner's what, 36? 37?

we're up 2-0 in the series, might as well give him a chance, obviously winning is important but blooding new(er) players is important

Warner like his Test retirement picking Sydney as his retirement Test has picked the T20 World Cup to finish up and looks like his getting his wish again 🤣🤣

World Cup is this year after that sure you’ll are some chances given. He's nowhere near ready even in Australian colours failed more than he came off

I was watching some Cricket Gold on the Samsung app as Richie despaired over the required run rate going above 6 an over...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If Warner keeps this up he’s gotta be one of our best short form players of all time. Never had a great like/dislike for him but he’s a Gilchrist like entertainer.

Back