3rd T20 New Zealand v Australia Feb 25 1030hrs @ Eden Park

Who will win?

• New Zealand

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Well the difference is NZ's depth is like div 2 grade cricketers.

We don't have the depth in our batting to cover our best batsmen being out but that still doesn't mean we shouldn't rest them if needed.

It also doesn't help when someone like Munro, who would have been a good back up option in these T20s, only plays franchise T20s now.

So Australia have never rested their players when they have had injury issues or to save them for more important matches like tests?

Why didn't Smith, Starc, Cummins and Hazlewood play every match of this T20 series?
We can win matches with half a side out, as we did against the Windies.

What about the last test match which the Windies won? I don't recall you resting any players for that match.
We are talking T20s here as this was a T20 game. You use the excuse of leaving players out the series, a T20 series. We do it all the time and win. Yet another 3-0 flogging. More than a decade of consistent floggings.

A wise man would have stayed well away from this kind of topic....

Not everyone has the honor of teams sending their C sides to them

We still beat SA 2-0 and didn't lose a test to them unlike Australia losing a test to the Windies who weren't much better than that SA team.

We still beat SA 2-0 and didn't lose a test to them unlike Australia losing a test to the Windies who weren't much better than that SA team.
You drew a series to Bangladesh at home a year ago. Don't act like the Windies couldn't snatch a game there.

WOW still beat SA's T20 rejects 2-0. That's some achievement right there bud. Sounded like a blockbuster series, I'm sure it had lots of eyes on it

You drew a series to Bangladesh at home a year ago. Don't act like the Windies couldn't snatch a game there.

WOW still beat SA's T20 rejects 2-0. That's some achievement right there bud. Sounded like a blockbuster series, I'm sure it had lots of eyes on it

I didn't say it was a great achievement but we still beat them 2-0 without the embarrassment of losing a test like Australia did to the Windies

Even Bangladesh are a stronger test team than them these days.

Must be why they have lost their last two series home and away to them.

Showing off that knowledge as always. Quit while you're ahead, mate

I must admit I don't follow the blockbuster Bangladesh v West Indies test series that aren't even shown on Fox/Kayo here.

My point still stands that you lost to the West Indies in a test recently while we just beat a similar standard SA test team 2-0.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I must admit I don't follow the blockbuster Bangladesh v West Indies test series that aren't even shown on Fox/Kayo here.

My point still stands that you lost to the West Indies in a test recently while we just beat a similar standard SA test team 2-0.
No you just follow blockbusters like New Zealand vs South Africa C on whatever district looking ground you got.

Imagine even having the nerve to even bring up that series when you were in a bit of trouble in the 2nd test at one point :$ and then saying that the Windies were the same level as that SA side :$:$

Last edited:
A series defeat in our least important format in your cup final must be hard to mount excuses Plugger35

This T20 series was meaningless, it's just preparation for the T20 World Cup hence why we didn't play our best team and tried other players.

We beat Australia at the SCG when it counted in the last T20 World Cup.

No you just follow blockbusters like New Zealand vs South Africa C on whatever district looking ground you got.

Imagine even having the nerve to even bring up that series when you were in a bit of trouble in the 2nd test at one point :$ and then saying that the Windies were the same level as that SA side :$:$

We still won that 2nd test easily in the end, the only time you Aussie supporters took an interest in it was when we were in a bit of trouble.

Then went on to not win the whole thing, something you always do for white ball world cups

Shame you didn't bring that match-winning performance the previous time we met in the T20 World Cup

We still won that 2nd test easily in the end, the only time you Aussie supporters took an interest in it was when we were in a bit of trouble.
Considering you probably lost money on that test, you should be thankful for any extra attention you get. At least some of us were watching

This T20 series was meaningless, it's just preparation for the T20 World Cup hence why we didn't play our best team and tried other players.

That's you're only win against us since in any form of cricket. How s**t is that. That was a preliminary game anyway. We rolled your lot in big finals when it REALLY mattered.

Considering you probably lost money on that test, you should be thankful for any extra attention you get. At least some of us were watching

I hope you are all watching when we beat you in the test series.

Hopefully we get some fair umpiring this time unlike when we usually play Australia in a test series.

I hope you are all watching when we beat you in the test series.

Hopefully we get some fair umpiring this time unlike when we usually play Australia in a test series.
Plugger, always complaining about umpires. We should call you Plugger Stokes. He's from NZ too, makes sense.

You lot can't beat us at anything. You need to win the Test Series being at home. Australia, being the away side, 1-1 is a good result.

That's you're only win against us since in any form of cricket. How s**t is that. That was a preliminary game anyway. We rolled your lot in big finals when it REALLY mattered.

We made the semi finals in the last T20 World Cup in Australia, you got knocked out in the preliminary final stages, how embarrassing.

So Australia have never rested their players when they have had injury issues or to save them for more important matches like tests?

Why didn't Smith, Starc, Cummins and Hazlewood play every match of this T20 series?
2-0 up not at home.
Does New Zealand have no pride in being beaten at home 3-0.
Sounds like it goes to the NZ defeatist attitude and lack.of integrity I suppose.

On SM-S908E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Back